Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Conrad

I thought my daughter had a really bad rash on her face and she told me that it was just baby acne. I didn't trust that so I switched her soap I was using and her face cleared right up. How do you not know the difference as a pediatrician?!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

When my first son was born i was very affraid of the MMR shot, while letting her know my concerns and asking questions about it she told me that if patients refused it then we would just be kicked out of the practice!!! Very uncompassionate.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Personality not befitting a doctor. She does not listen to your concerns. She "pushes them under the carpet," and when you visit the next time she tells you you didn't mention that previously. I would request another doctor in this practice.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

She is impatient and irritable. I am not sure why she is even in practice--she clearly does not like her job. Steer clear if you need to address something serious.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr Conrad often presents as grumpy and irritable. She does not seem to like her job. My children are a fraid of her. I would ask for someone else in the office if you can.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. Lisa D. Conrad's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Meadville, PA