Ratings for Dr. Peter Weiler

Dr.. Weiler is an excellent doctor. I had my right knee replaced in 2011 and I was walking without a cane in 5 weeks. I replaced the left knee in 2012 and had no problems. Dr. Weiler treats you like a person and not a number. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr.Weiler, I had bilàteral knee replacements 21 years àgo done by Dr. Wèiler ànd I hàve had the best of luck with no problems When they were donè I was told -10 to 12 years and I have had 21 good yeàrs. Dr. Weiler is àn àwesome surgèon.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Weiler is an outstanding surgeon and caregiver. My father has had a hip replacement done on each hip several years apart by Dr. Weiler, I have had one hip replacement done by him and a friend I recommended to Dr. Weiler had his hip replacement done 6 months ago. All surgeries, recovery and performance of the replacement hip have been absolutely perfect. I cannot praise him enough and you would be very fortunate to have him operate on you.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I saw him for a shoulder separation and he was very thorough, with excellent communication and people skills.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Weiler replaced my right hip November 2011 and my right knee in April 2012. Both full replacements. Since then I have worked hard to regain strength in that leg. I am once again a 4.0 rated tennis player in my age group. Sadly 4.5 may be out of reach. My knee has been absolutely bulletproof. Not a hint of a problem. If I over do things my hip reminds me to pay attention. Dr. Weiler; in my mind is the top person in his field. He will spend as much time with me as I need to understand the situation we are dealing with. He is most attentive to his patients' needs.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I had a knee surgery done by Dr. Weiler but afterwards something was not right. After enduring a lot of pain for about a year I went somewhere else to have a corrective surgery done and my problems dissipated. Do your home work before you go under the knife, kindness is great but surgical skills are even greater.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

My mother had a knee replacement by him. Not at all happy! Her knee started clicking shortly after surgery, and still does. Pain is still there. Doesn't offer any explanation but keeps asking if she wants to do the other knee. My mother, obviously, does not.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I had my left hip replaced by Dr Weiler Feb 13, 2013 and I wish I had it done sooner. 3 weeks following I was driving and walking with the aid of a cane, 6 weeks later and the cane is also gone. Remarkable job by a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

This doctor is the best that I have ever seen in my life time. I was in a very bad MVA in 2010, I have never had anyone that seems to care for the patients like Dr Weiler. He make you feel comfortable and treats you like a person and not a number. I have been seeing him now for close to 2 years and fully trust him in what he says, for me there is no need for another Doctors Opinion. He is very helpful and knows what he is doing, too bad there are not more Doctors like Dr. Weiler.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Had my right hip replaced in sept of 2008.....3 weeks later I was in Boston walking to Fenway park, with only the aid of a cane.....Dr Weiler is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with he is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent. I am now 71 years of age vand my hip has never felt better..

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012