Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Nikiforouk

Dr. Forouk performed my hysterectomy at LVHN -Pocono Medical Center in February and he did an excellent job. I had zero complications and little to no pain within a week after the procedure. I'm grateful to him and his staff for their professionalism and support.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

He is very knowledgeable and his concern for his patients is obvious. While I was very resistant to having a second c-section, when it was absolutely necessary he performed it and my recovery time was quick and completely without complication. He even brought me coffee in my hospital room the next morning! I have absolutely no reservations about recommending him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Is the Best OB I've ever had, delivered my son, repaired me afterwards,so well he's managed to erase a stage 4 tear. He has worked to correct a pelvic pain problem I've had for years. I love his honesty. He doesn't sugar coat it but he is the BEST. I love him and I hope he stays in our area for years to come!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Nikiforouk is by far the best obgyn i have ever had. He makes me feel very comfortable and i actually dont mind having to go for my visits anymore!! He has made me feel very cared for at every visit and for every surgery i have had with him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Best OB/GYN Doctor I have ever had. His bed side manner is top notch over most doctor's. It is too bad he is no longer with Meadville Medical Center because he definitley was an asset to their facility. He delivered my daughter and I wish he was still in the area to deliver my next child.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Very helpful and knowledgable. I had a laporascopic hysterectomy and was back to work within a week with no complications. Very understanding and caring about my situation and took the time to explain everything and my options.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Not knowledgable about my condition, very arrogant. Did nothing to help solve problems I have been having since surgery - will have to see another doctor at my surgeon's recommendation.

Submitted February 8, 2008

For those women who do not like or fear a male OB/GYN, you need to rethink your opinion. I was an 'old' first time mom and so afraid for the health of my baby as a result. He was professional, warm, sincere, and always available to answer my questions and qualm my fears. He delivered a perfect baby girl and I cannot thank him enough for that gift!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

He delieved my baby girl and DH and I were both impressed. Anytime I seen him he was very sincere and made me feel better about everything I was worrying about. I am actually a patient of another dr. in his suite and I'd like to see about transfering under his care. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

In my opinion,Meadville should be honored to have such a great surgeon in this area. He has brought LSH's to this area,,Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomies. Patients are usually in the hospital less than 23 hours. I am very thankful to him and his staff for pursing LSH's. As far as caring for Obstetric patients, I feel if you don't have a MD behind your name, you shouldn't bad mouth a great physician, maybe you don't have the whole truth.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007