Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Richter

I have known Dr. Lisa Richter since she got out of residence (11 years plus). She started working with Dr. Marcotte. She is a very calm, gentle and loving doctor that cares for her patients. She continues to keep up with the last medicines and treatments out there. I live 25 miles away now but I still drive and travel to go see her as my doctor. She is a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

She is the WORSE doctor! I had an upper respiratory infection and ended up off work for a month on disability because she kept insisting I didn't need anything. Neither her nor her staff would cooperate with my company to send them the necessary paperwork for my disability leave either and it nearly cost me my job! My daughter had blood taken by their staff and you would have thought the staff had never done it before! They dug around with the needle in both arms before I insisted they stop and we immediately left and never came back (my daughter has had blood taken several times after this by her new doctor's staff and they NEVER had any difficulties). I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

DR RICHTER HAS BEEN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DR SHE IS GREAT

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr. Richter is one of the most calm and thorough doctors I have met. She took over for much of Dr. Marcotte's patients when he left and I went to her through a recommendation of a friend of the family. I'm gay and both my partner and I have both gone to her together and she seems very understanding and kind. Had a severe case of bronchitis once and couldn't breathe with 1 day of getting it. She immediately had me come in and within moments of being there had me on a respirator and feeling better. I recommend her to everyone. It's a drive from where I'm at but I've had some horribly rude doctors and I drive that far just to see her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

Dr Richter is very open and supportive of our choices as crunch attachment parents. She encourages us to educate ourselves and works to expand her knowledge when we present her with something new. She is accepting of intersexed/transgendered parents in same sex relationships and open to parents who homebirth.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2006

Good level of calm, understanding and empathatic attention to patients. Great with listening to what is going on and quickly assessing the situation. I say this because twice I have gone to immediate care centers and been given the WRONG diagnosis, went to her and she assessed and corrected the situation almost immediately. I suggest skipping the doc-in-a-box routine and scheduling appointments. I was referred to her by three previous patients of hers and couldn't be happier with her as my family physicians.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005