Ratings for Dr. Bart T. Leyko

Dr. Bart T. Leyko and staff are very professional, pleasant, friendly folks who are very caring for their patients health. I am very thankful for the services they provide. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Leyko has been such a tremendous help figuring out my allergies and other health issues and referring me to the proper specialists when appropriate. He has been tremendously helpful and a joy to go see!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Leyko was able to not only diagnose my walking pneumonia, but also treat it and still help me manage my allergies. He has done more for me than any other doctor, including specialists! I highly recommend Dr Leyko! He saved my life!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

My wife was breaking out in an all body rash and hives accompanied by facial swelling. We had been to other M.D. Allergists and I didn’t feel like their responsiveness was on par with my wife’s symptoms’. At other doctors we got frustrated because there were no MD emergency appointments, only emergency scheduling with Physician Assistants. Immediately upon meeting Dr. Bart Leyko, I felt that we had finally found someone that could help us. He welcomed us into his office and had my wife start explaining when she first started encountering her symptoms. Throughout this entire process, he listened intently, explaining his thoughts in non-medical terminology. There was never a sense of being rushed, but more of a genuine concern to ensure her symptoms were under control while he diagnosed and tried to determine a possible “root cause”. He met with us for over one hour and have since been contacted about some other testing to help him diagnose the illness. I cannot say enough positive things about this doctor and his willingness to listen and explain a treatment option. I’m very grateful that my wife is under his care.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Being a lifelong asthmatic, have come to know a number or allergy doctors in the Phoenix, Az. area. Dr. Leyko is, without a doubt, the best of the best in his field of medicine. He is a kind and compassionate person who genuinely cares about his patients. Definitely a man of character. Definitely a MUST visit for anyone with serious allergies.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Leyko took the time to get to know my daughter and my concerns. I was not rushed in and out or pressured to do any un-necessary testing. He also gave us several samples of the prescriptions prescribed which was very helpful. He is very caring and took the time to check in on my daughter after our initial appointment. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Very helpful. Spends time explaining things. Very knowledgeable and concerned. I would definitely recommend Dr. Leyko.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Literally cured my asthma, I am off my medications and just on allergy shots.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Been with this MD for one year and he has be very helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Leyko really helped with managing my hives. I was going crazy trying to figure out the cause. I spent a fortune on hypoallergenic products and such.I also took a handful of pills every day to barely control the itching. Allergy testing revealed that I was very allergic to dust mites and pollen. Dr. Leyko was very honest when he suggested that allergy shots may help but they are not indicated for hives. Since my hives did get worse during the allergy season there was a possibility that controlling the pollen and daily exposure to dust mite may help.... IT DID! My hives are all but gone, I still need to use occasional Claritin - but that's nothing comparing to handful of pills I took every day. Moreover I never realized how congested I was untill after the therapy I could breath normally. I appreciate Dr. Leyko's willingness to try novel therapy for otherwise hopeless disease and forthcoming honesty.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. Bart T. Leyko's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bart T. Leyko and staff are very professional, pleasant, friendly folks who are very caring for their patients health. I am very thankful for the services t..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leyko has been such a tremendous help figuring out my allergies and other health issues and referring me to the proper specialists when appropriate. He has..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leyko was able to not only diagnose my walking pneumonia, but also treat it and still help me manage my allergies. He has done more for me than any other d..."

September 15, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=114808'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 5, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Bart" to "Bart T."

October 20, 2013