Ratings for Dr. John F. Tabachnick

A more compassionate and caring physician you could not find. He cares about not only the body, but ones mind and spirit as well. Truly a holistic physician.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

John Tabachnick is one of the best in New Jersey! Don't listen to negative reviews. If you're fortunate enough to get in with him,,,,a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Tabachnick is the one doctor I look forward to seeing. I have had some serious medical issues, and there is no doctor I trust more than John Tabachnick. He's been my primary care physician for more than 20 years. He knows his stuff, and he knows and cares about his patients. He is friendly, he listens and spends all the time with me that I need. I trust him. He's awesome.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

outstanding physician, warm, caring, thoughtful person. incomprehensible that anyone could post otherwise. me and my family have used him for almost 20 years, we are sophisticated med consumers, and he is unbeatable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. T is a fantastic doctor. He really spends time with you and listens to any issues you may have. He is great at diagnosing conditions and provides the best treatment options. I trust him 100% with my health and wellness.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Tabachnick is an excellent doctor with great listening skills. His calming ways are very helpful when a crisis occurs. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

This doctor is the rudest thing on two feet. His attitude is lousy and he made me feel like it was almost rude of me to take up his time.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Excellent practice. Everyone is very caring and treats you like family. Never have to wait more than 10 minutes for an appointment

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. T. is fabulous. He is an excellent listener. He is not only a good diagnostician, he tends to your mental health also. I really like this practice and this physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. T's Staff in (Westfield Ave.) Office is excellent, courteous and goes the extra mile for you. Dr. T is thorough, and he truly cares about each patient. He is no nonsense and a straight talking physician. What may sometimes appear to strangers as being curtness, is actually a most skillful diagnostician. He listens and asks the right questions and gets you healed fast. Even my 70+ year old mother goes to him, because of his caring and pleasant patient handling . From Womb to tomb he is the man. Should be doctor of the year. Dr. T. does not rush you and the few minutes you might have to rarely wait is worth it, as he gives each patient quality time.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. John F. Tabachnick's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1979)