Ratings for Dr. Gary B. Wells

Limited people skills. I got little insight into my prognosis....but he's the only game in town . Never did get any real projection of my staus/etc. He said he "didn't play God". All I wanted was for him to play doctor !!I am now relying on my urologist for direction.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Very good staff. Doctor Wells has limited people skills,I receive no info re my status after radiation treatment and subsequent visits. I cannot get him to tell me my results or his opinion.I think I could get much better info from a uroligist or my family doctor.........so a switch is imminent.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

This Dr. seemed capable but had absolutely no bedside manner or empathy w/ me. In my opinion, he was only concerned w/ technical care,was inflexible and unwilling to treat my pain and discomfort.He is affiliated w/ a the only radiation clinic in this town. I sure hope I never have to go back to him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. Gary B. Wells's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Mountain Home, AR