Dr. Greg Gulbransen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Greg Gulbransen

Dr. Gulbransen and his staff are professional and caring. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I couldn't love a pediatrician more than I love Dr. Gulbransen. The office itself is beautiful and he and his staff make you feel right at home. I'm always seen on time, and they are very accommodating if there is an urgent need for your child to have an appointment. Dr. Gulbransen truly gets to know his patients, is extremely knowledgable, and I trust him completely. He is very thorough during the visit and always makes my daughter feel at ease. His recommendations, advice and diagnoses are always accurate. I have since moved out of the area, but still make the long drive so that my daughter can be treated by him. I would not go anywhere else and I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

-An extremely knowledgable, dedicated, caring doctor -Kind, comforting and efficient staff -Welcoming, warm and friendly office environment Dr. Gulbransen and his staff always go above and beyond to ensure that your children's health and well-being is paramount and that your family receives the best of care.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Patient's update
Many thanks to the staff at Dr. Gulbransen's office for expediting my daughter's physical forms and forwarding them directly to the athletic staff at her school--so grateful!

Submitted March 19, 2015

Unfortunately I have chosen to take my child elsewhere. I was not aware of the prior reviews regarding staff members at this office. I will say that when a staff member hangs up on a parent multiple times and also proceeds to call the parent out of her name without so much as an apology, it is unacceptable. Also lying about office insurance billing of policies is not acceptable. Dr G is a phenomenal doctor. However his choice of staff leaves much to be desired and will cost him business in the long run of things.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I love Dr Greg but could not stand the staff. I moved an appointment while standing at the receptionst station and when I showed up for my reschedule appointment they proceeded to charge me $15 for missing my appointment and didn't have me in schedule for the that day! I was very mad and it was the last straw for me. There was no personable feeling from the staff, no getting to know you, nothing! And when your in their weekly with ill children (I have 4) and the staff doesn't even acknowledge you with a hello/goodbye or know you by name then guess it's better to move practices.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

by Jackie L on Oct 28th, 2014 One of the most memorable times I remember about Dr Gulbransen is when my 9yr old daughter had a severe allergic reaction. Dr Gulbransen reacted so quickly without hesitation he gave her the epi pen and then immediately had the ambulance on their way within seconds after! What I loved most was the way Dr Greg reassured my worried daughter! She asked him Dr Gulbransen am I going to be ok? He looked her right in the eyes with complete sincerity said your going to be ok Dr Greg is here!! I can cry just thinking of that moment! After it was over I realized how serious her reaction was and that Dr Greg saved her life!! In my community the mention of dr Greg's name is so well know and he is admired by all! We feel so blessed to have found such an amazing man to call our daughters doctor!! One of the most memorable times I remember about Dr Gulbransen is when my 9yr old daughter had a severe allergic reaction. Dr Gulbransen reacted so quickly without hesitation he gave her the epi pen and then immediately had the ambulance on their way within seconds after! What I loved most was the way Dr Greg reassured my worried daughter! She asked him Dr Gulbransen am I going to be ok? He looked her right in the eyes with complete sincerity said your going to be ok Dr Greg is here!! I can cry just thinking of that moment! After it was over I realized how serious her reaction was and that Dr Greg saved her life!! In my community the mention of dr Greg's name is so well know and he is admired by all! We feel so blessed to have found such an amazing man to call our doctor

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Greg has a very special way of making me, as a mother, feel calm about facing my child's health issues. He makes me feel like my son and I are the most important part of his day. Dr. Greg, his great staff, they all greet my son and I with smiles, care and understanding. I feel welcome at Oyster Bay Pediatrics, and never rushed. In fact the amount of time Dr. Greg takes talking with me about my son is remarkable. Especially in the hi-tech rush of today's busy lifestyle, visiting Dr. Greg at Oyster Bay Pediatrics almost feels like going back to a time when doctors made house calls. Only he is not visiting your house, you are visiting his. And it is beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Greg and Oyster Bay Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Am I missing something? Dr Gulbransen came highly recommended. The two times he has seen my child I thought him to be a good doctor. Howver his staff is horrible. I called to ask the doctor a question and I was told no and hung up on. Worst medical staff I have ever had to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Drs. Greg and Wendy are amazing and so is their support staff! It's a wonderful environment where everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They have my deepest respect and gratitude.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Greg Gulbransen's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1995)