Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Marcotte

I have to agree with the other reviewers-- Dr. Marcotte was by far the best doctor I've seen. He's intelligent, he does research, he's HONEST if he doesn't know something, he's truly empathetic, and he's a good person. He cares about his patients. I really wish there were more like him! I miss having him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

We were patients of Dr. Marcottte in Speedway and followed him from there to Sheridan, IN where he currently works in family practice. He is head and shoulders above any doctor that we've ever seen in family practice. He is extremely knowledgeable, truly cares about his patients, and actually takes the time to sit and talk to you, listening to what you say. And if you've not read his book, take a moment to get it and read it. Amid his many talents, you will find that he is also a very skilled writer. We are so glad that we have been able to be patients of Dr. Marcotte and know that our care is exemplary.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

I miss Dr. Marcotte! He was by far the best doctor I've seen, hands down. He actually cares about his patients, he does his research on conditions, he's intelligent. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

I can't begin to tell you how thorough he is as a doctor. He has a background in Pharmacology so if you're trying to find a medication to work with you he will do everything he can to sit down and actually listen to what you have to say. He transferred from Speedway Family Physicians to go elsewhere but if you run across him, know you're in good hands. One of the ONLY doctors I've had that actually had any empathy left for patients and today, that's a character trait most of us are looking for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005

Dr. Eric A. Marcotte's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

AHC