Ratings for Dr. B. FRANK Shaw

Dr. Shaw has been my physician for 25 years. He is by far the best doctor a person could ever ask for. His bed side manner is unlike any other doctor. Dr. Shaw actually cares about your health unlike you being just a number as with most doctors. He has a very sweet and genuine personality. He really takes the time with his patients and thoroughly explains things on a level you can understand. I love Dr. Shaw and I hope he's around for many years to come!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I recently saw dr. Shaw for lower back pain. After seeing dr. Dennis P. Rivero who ordered my MRI which showed I had Degenerative Disc Disease In my L5-S1 level Rivero recomended I read the book Foundation by Peter park. That it. Went on to say I shouldn't see any other doctor for this condition. After suffering with chronic lower back pain for 6 months I made an appointment with Dr. Frank B. Shaw who my dad sees for his lower back pain. He went over my MRI report and had me stand up and bend front/back/and side to side took notes and went over what degenerative disc disease was explained it to far great extent than Rivero who had me read the report then said well I've said enough u ask me now. He prescribed an arthritis medicine to be taken daily and a pain medication to be taken when pain was to much. He didn't over prescribe only wrote for 50 lortab 10's. just enough to help when I couldn't take it anymore. He's a great doctor and I highly recommend. Only $50 W/O insurance!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. B. FRANK Shaw's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Muskogee, OK