Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Oldham

This facility and Dr. oldham is a very unprofessional team. For being in the health field I would NEVER deny any patients. If you hate your profession than maybe being OBGYN isn't for you. Just because your 5 min late for your appt and called10 mins before aplozing your going to be 5 mins late and then have your own doctor denying your doc visit is outrageous insane. Dr. Oldham your a horrible human being.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

She bullied me to the point of tears when I refused to take Lupron when all I wanted was excision surgery for the rapidly growing endometriosis cysts on both my ovaries. Kept claiming that pregnancy is the best way to cure endo, treated me like I was an idiot when I said that it wasn't, and that I never wanted to have children because of my own traumatic childhood. When I kept saying I didn't want to take Lupron because of the horrific side effects, not only because it just prolongs the suffering of endo, she told me why don't I listen to what my husband has to say. I'm not married! I told her what if I wasn't straight and the only reason I had gotten an iud was to cut down on my painful periods. Now I have to start all over again with a new gyn, which means I'll have to wait an additional 8 months to get the surgery I desperately need to get my life back

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Have seeing Dr Oldham b for 5 years and she is excellent. Straight forward and honest. Very professional.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Oldham for 3 years now. She is very knowledgeable and personable. She has also recently had a staff change for the good. The new office and staff are much nicer and more professional. I will continue going to her because she has helped me with my condition involving my cervix. Would recommend her to anyone. Very Good doctor

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

unprofessional and horrible office staff, will also charge obscene amounts for routine procedures

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I love her! Dr. Oldham is incredibly helpful and non-judgmental. She likes to cover all of her bases and always makes sure that I'm feeling 100%. Could not recommend her more.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Agree with everyone else. The staff is horrible and completely incompetent. I was given "incorrect" information multiple times and my medical records were left on a receptionists desk for weeks and not put into my file. I am now fighting to get my records transferred to a new doctor, but they'll never do it before my appointment, which is really horrible. Dr Oldham does not take the time to fully explain what all the options are for treatment and what exactly they mean. Do NOT go to her

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

To keep it brief...I had called to get birth control refilled and asked the staff to relay a message to the doctor about a side effect I was having from it. The staff called back and insisted I needed to make an apt to have an in person consult with the doc. So, I made an apt for the following week. I arrived for my SCHEDULED apt and was left to wait 35 min before the staff told me the doctor wouldn't be able to see me today and that I had only made the apt to see her medical assistant. When I insisted on seeing the doctor, they told me they couldn't accommodate me and told me the doctor was not in to see me. Another patient waiting, curious I'm sure, asked if the doctor was in since she also had an apt. They told her yes and me no. It is extremely unprofessional for them to charge a patient if they miss an apt (which I read in the above comments) however, find nothing wrong with wasting a patients time. I never returned and I filed a complaint with Rush hospital.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

This is probably the same doctor but it was at 1300 W Belmont. I thought the staff was nice and competent. I can't say the same about Dr. Oldham. I ended up not using her services because I thought that she was not making things clear to me while her attitude was confrontational, aggressive, and downright hostile. AVOID.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I, too, had a very negative experience with this doctor. I came in wanting to switch birth control prescriptions, but instead Dr. Oldham gave me a bunch of sample packs of my current medication, saying, "Nobody ever takes these." She did not address my desire to change medication at all. She was also very rude and late for my appointment, which may have been because she was working as front desk staff as well as the doctor that day. I found her very abrasive, rushed, and unhelpful and will never return to her. I would advise against seeing Dr. Oldham.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Lisa M. Oldham's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)