Ratings for Dr. Wynter W. Kipgen

I went to Dr. Kipgen and explained during a routine visit that I had a mass in my abdomen. She felt it , stated that it wasn't her field and left at that. 4 months later I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She could have said it's not my field but I will refer you to a different doctor. If I hadn't woke up one day with horrible stomache pains and went to the hospital, I would be dead today.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Office staff would never return calls or answer the phone when I called. Never really seemed interested in helping me. They just kept increasing my dosage instead of trying to figure out what the issue was.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Kipgen is not in Oklahoma City anymore. I had a referral to her and tried to make an appointment before she moved. Never heard from her or her office. They didn't even find it necessary to inform me of her moving and not being able to get an appointment. I was very sick and my treatment was delayed for months thanks to her.

Submitted February 18, 2017

She is amazing!!!!! Greatest diabetes doctor I have found!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Kipgen is amazing~So knowledgeable, friendly, and has helped with so many of my problems. I have never felt rushed and talking with her is like talking to a good caring friend. Her staff is wonderful and friendly too.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I know that they are moving to a bigger office need to know the address

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

After having a baby, two years later I still didn't feel "right." I went to her for advice based on reviews. She was fantastic. Dr. Kipgen is honest, to the point, friendly, and knowledgeable. She listened to my needs and helped me feel better quickly. I have lost weight and felt better since her diagnosis and treatment. She is a good doctor with a great nurse and fantastic receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I was refered to Dr. Kipgen by my primary Dr for my Diabetes and she was oh so awesome. down to earth, caring, concerned, wonder at paying attention to what you have to say. She listens, you not just Fee with her. I have spoke to other doctors concerning another problem and she found it right away, that i have went to Dr. after Dr and no one could find it, but the great dr. she is, found it right away. I have highly recommended her to everyone. All i can say about her is, she is totally awesone!!!! I will stay with her till the cows come home. WKH

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, but also compassionate. She is also not afraid to think outside the box, hallelujah! Actually LISTENS to you, unlike every other endocrinologist I have been to or worked with, and is not completely hung up on the numbers ALONE. In other words, she understands that there is still an ART to practicing medicine, unlike the total mathemetician/cookbook-reading physicians that the medical schools seem to be churning out at alarming numbers right now. If you are having symptoms (such as with hypothyroidism) she is not afraid to use enough thyroid to make you feel your best, even if your numbers aren't "perfect", whatever that is. She is by far the BEST, in my opinion, and I, as a health care provider myself, refer many patients to her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Wynter W. Kipgen's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente