Ratings for Dr. Daniel Man

I am so pleased with with Dr. Man, the quality of care, and service Thank you for evrything, Lori....

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Everyone was great during the process and I'm loving my results only 15 days post rhinoplasty. Shayna became my best friend during the entire process by answering my questions and reassuring me, she even went out of her way to give me her personal number. I would definitely recommend Dr.Man!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Such an amazing doctor. Extremely proud and amazed with the results of my new nose, definitely recommend him over anyone else for the best care and results. Absolutely amazing!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Very good. 4 weeks post rhinoplasty and i am breathing a lot better and noticing a lot better results on apperance. I am excited to see it keep progressing over time.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr Man and his staff are wonderful. They all take the time to answer questions and give information on everything involved with a procedure. They are kind and caring. Dr Man is a very special and talented doctor who I uneqivocally chose as my surgeon for a revision procedure soon after i met him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Warm, welcoming, professional and highly skilled. A wonderful experience from an honest, realistic explainatiin of potential results to exception follow up!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Im very happy with my results so far. I have some way to go but im happy how much better everything looks and feels. I also have to say i have never had such painless injections, after years of pain,bruising and swelling I am very surprised at how much better dr. Man is.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I absolutely love Dr.Man and all of his staff, everyone was kind and caring. My procedure came out AMAZING!!! I would recommend Dr. Man in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Very friendly staff. Hoping for swelling to go down to get a more clear idea but am positive everything will turn out good. I am breathing better when my nose is clean. Still feels weird seeing my new nose but i am excited for the final result! The before and after side view looks better already.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Very professional, private and beautifully calm atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Daniel Man's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1973)

GHI