Ratings for Dr. Daniel Man

I was not suprised at all from the professionalism and etiqutte of this office as I heard wondeful things from the incredible Dr. Ronnie Gallison. I was lucky enough to be treated by Rosanny who is not only incdedible at her job but a wonderful person with a warm and bubbly personality.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I'm very pleased with the level of care that I've received. They're awesome!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Professional, always welcoming and engaging, excellent staff, overall a great and comfortable experience.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

The best service i can possibly have, I was very impressed with the staff, loved the care they gave me. Im so happy with the results. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. And most of all i look great. Absolutely gorgeous.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Staff is amazing. Dr Man did a wonderful job and the end results came back better than expected. Hazel was also very welcoming and helped me out with everything i needed. I would recommend Dr man to anyone and come back if needed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

It is impossible to give a fully opinion regarding my satisfaction due to swollen areas, hopefully in a month I can provide one ..a little disappointed because there was no paper to print my before and after pictures..

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Man was absolutely wonderful! He performed my breast augmentation and i couldn’t be happier with the results! Both Dr. Man and his office staff were a delight and they were informative and i would definitely recommend them. Hazel is super great and sweet. Annabella very informative.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Man is the answer all my question. I was looking nonstop for a person that i can trust and understands me on what i want. Dr. Man is that person. He explain his method and answer all my question. I trust him and recommend him to anyone. I love the way i look and feel. Thank you Dr. Man.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

This office is amazing. Doctor Man is truly an artist. During all appointments Doctor Man made sure that I was treated with special care. The staff is very friendly and catered to my every every need, knowing what I needed before I ever did. I truly recommend Doctor Man and his staff!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Man and his team are very thoughtful and accessible.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Daniel Man's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1973)

AHC