Ratings for Dr. Daniel Man

Im very happy with my results so far. I have some way to go but im happy how much better everything looks and feels. I also have to say i have never had such painless injections, after years of pain,bruising and swelling I am very surprised at how much better dr. Man is.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I absolutely love Dr.Man and all of his staff, everyone was kind and caring. My procedure came out AMAZING!!! I would recommend Dr. Man in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Very friendly staff. Hoping for swelling to go down to get a more clear idea but am positive everything will turn out good. I am breathing better when my nose is clean. Still feels weird seeing my new nose but i am excited for the final result! The before and after side view looks better already.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Very professional, private and beautifully calm atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I love dr man and all he has done for me. I love my butt and lipo areas. My results are priceless. The staff and dr Man really makes a difference. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

This experience has been emotionally and physically rewarding on every level. Not only is it of the utmost importance to trust your surgeon but a patient that has the support of his staff not only heals faster but feels confident that they are a priority. Dr. Man and all his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

This procedure was actually more than I expected Dr Man is very professional and dedicated with me and has given me beyond perfrction on my face I am happy for chosing the best plastic surgeon in the world and he is really an artistit thank you for filling my life with happiness.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I WOULD ALWAYS RECOMMEND DR. MAN. FEEL VERY SECURE IN HIS HANDS. PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS. FIRST CAME FOR FACE LIFT AND NECK LIFT TWENTY YEARS AGO. CAME BACK TO DR. MAN AGAIN. VERY THRILLED WITH MY RESULTS THE SECOND TIME AROUND.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr man did my facelift 15 years ago i still look great. I come to the office to get botox and fillers and i like how dr man does them.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

This man destroyed my body. My breasts are misshapen and thickly scarred. He appears to have liposuctioned the wrong area of my lower body (it is very strangely shaped) and has left my whole left side completely numb. And on top of all this, I found him incredibly rude and condescending. (He was at my bedside, as the anesthesia wore off, with a booklet, trying to sell me on his skincare line.) I've been told my someone very high up in his staff that his hands shake and he is making mistakes, such as mine, more and more frequently. Don't walk, run away from this man.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Daniel Man's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1973)