Ratings for Dr. Daniel Man

This man destroyed my body. My breasts are misshapen and thickly scarred. He appears to have liposuctioned the wrong area of my lower body (it is very strangely shaped) and has left my whole left side completely numb. And on top of all this, I found him incredibly rude and condescending. (He was at my bedside, as the anesthesia wore off, with a booklet, trying to sell me on his skincare line.) I've been told my someone very high up in his staff that his hands shake and he is making mistakes, such as mine, more and more frequently. Don't walk, run away from this man.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

He needs to retire. His are shaky and he has a difficult time seeing.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty done (very pleased). If you are looking for a well trained, experienced, and caring surgeon, Dr. Man is one of the best. Plastic surgery can be a scary process, but I never felt so well taken care of. Dr. Man is a perfectionist. Everyone in the Boca Raton area knows him as one of the best in South Florida. Really exceptional work and the overall comfort before, during, and after surgery is at 100%. The entire staff in the office made me feel comfortable and well informed about my surgery. From the Receptionist, Patient Educator, the Nurses, and Anesthesiologist. I felt minimal pain after my surgery. Everyone was so helpful. Hazel, Pepper, Mick and everyone in the office. Pepper, the patient educator, spent a lot of time with me and called me up until the night before my surgery. With a 24-hour recovery room with trained nurses to take care of you. If you are looking for a surgeon to do a great job, see Dr. Man. He an artist, excellent work. He will to cater to your needs, desires, and ultimate final look.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Med spa no Dr. supervision and limited resources available.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I had a lip implant (permalip) done by Dr Man and it was a big mistake! He placed the implant too high (vermilion border rather than wet-dry border) which gave a very unnatural, almost frog like look to my lips. When I went back to discuss the issue he dismissed it and told me to wait. A few months later I consulted 3 others surgeons who all told me the implant was poorly placed (too superficially and too high at the vermilion border) and recommended I get the implant removed. I called the clinic to speak with him (since I live far from the clinic) & he became very ill tempered to the point where he screamed at me and hung up the phone! Please save yourself the trauma and the expense and see another surgeon. I had heard good things about him but had a terrible experience (that left me with a scar on both my bottom and upper lip). On a positive note his assistant and secretary were lovely and sympathetic.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I can highly recommend Dr. Man and his amazing Staff. After my initial consultation without reservation, I immediately scheduled my Liposuction (Abdominal and Love Handles). Dr. Man made me feel very comfortable and expressed confidence that I would be happy with the results. Wendy was a true pleasure and very helpful with all preparations. She went above and beyond by making herself easily and immediately accessible for any questions or concerns. Ma Elizia, OR Tech, furthermore kept me at ease and comfortable prior to the surgery. Hazel at the Front Desk always remembered me and greeted me with the biggest smile when I entered the practice. Mick, my initial contact with Dr Man's Front Desk, was also helpful. I can honestly say, Dr. Man's staff solidified my decision to use them for my procedure. I am now 3 days Post-Op and am ecstatic! I can't even express in words how happy I am with the results and how thankful I am to Dr. Man. He did an amazing job! I was told, that the results will be even better after 3 months, which I can not wait to find out. It is truly a life-changing moment for me. Overall: Dr Man is a wonderful Doctor who truly cares about his patients and their concerns. The Staff made me feel like I'm part of a "new" family.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Man is simply the BEST! He is honest, caring and really listens to what you are saying. I always felt very safe and very well cared for. I was in contact with his staff post surgery and each person at the office is so sweet and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Man to all of my family and friends. I love my results!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

At one time he was great! Time for him to retire!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I consulted doctors and patience for 7 years, and Dr. Man has always been #1. Finally did a Lift, Reduction and Silicone Implants with Dr. Daniel Man, MD., Plastic Surgeon, Never felt so safe and well taken care of, His staff/nurse Lana was amazing. The PAIN FREE DRAIN REMOVER DOCTOR, AMAZING!! I Love Dr. Man!!! The One and Only!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Man is the best plastic surgeon in the United States. His office staff was extremely helpful, and called me frequently during my recovery process to ensure that I was feeling ok. The results are fantastic, and I'm thrilled with my chest.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Daniel Man's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1973)

Oxford