Ratings for Dr. Daniel Man

Did Incredible work!! He is a artist. This man has a gift!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Mann is the best at what he does I highly recommend this doctor he's understanding caring and very professional

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr man was very professional and very nice he came highly recommened

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Went for a consultation for lipo. He sat and looked at me and after my exam he wanted me to just loose some weight and exercise. He said I was in great shape and there was no need for the surgery. He was honest with me and I am going to listen to him. He even gave me the diet program. There was no charge for the visit!! It was FREE

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr Man was referred to me I called and talked to joey they were very nice and very professional

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I had a fantastic experience with Dr Man, i would recommend him to everybody. Great results. Great aftercare. Also the patient coordinator anabella and shayna were fantastic. I couldnt have asked for a better team to look after me. I highly reccomend it!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I had the most amazing experience with Docotor Mann, the staff were fantastic Anabella and shayna gabe me the reassurance that I needed and extremely happy with my procedure and I would highly recommend doctor Mann

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I have struggled with acne for the last five years and tried pretty much everything to fix it. Some treatments did alright, but mostly just left my face feeling dry, red, and irritated , It really brought my confidence down, and there were times when I would look in the mirror and feel like crying because I had so many pimples and blemishes. Then, after seeing so many amazing before and after results on Dr. Danieal man website I decided to try DMMD treatment I was not disappointed. DMMD has made my skin feel smooth, soft, and pimple-free. I love this treatment and I highly recommend to every woman to do that.. get rid of pigmentation and minimize my pores ,and the confidence it has brought back into my life. I feel like I can go makeup-free more and not worry about what others might think of my skin. So I highly recommend on this treatment!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I was not suprised at all from the professionalism and etiqutte of this office as I heard wondeful things from the incredible Dr. Ronnie Gallison. I was lucky enough to be treated by Rosanny who is not only incdedible at her job but a wonderful person with a warm and bubbly personality.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I'm very pleased with the level of care that I've received. They're awesome!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Daniel Man's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Daniel Man, M.D., is a board-certified plastic surgeon with a high-end private practice in Boca Raton, Florida. He is well known as one of the premier plastic surgeons in South Florida for his breakthrough procedures and treatment methods, as well as having patients from across the country who travel miles to undergo his treatments.Dr. Man is board-certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. His professional affiliations include: Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, American Medical Association, Florida Medical Association, Lipolysis Society of North America, Palm Beach County Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, and many others. Dr. Man’s Philosophy As a noted artist, author, inventor and educator, Dr. Man has devoted his life’s work to helping people look younger and improve their appearance and well-being through cosmetic surgery. Dr. Man believes in striving for a natural look, whether he is performing breast enhancements or facelifts. He provides a full range of services for men and women, including those designed to improve their social and sex lives. The Innovator Dr. Man has developed specific treatments for both men and women. He is the creator of the renowned “Man Lift”, a facelift which takes into account the differences between men and women when it comes to facial structure and skin quality. He uses a special technique for men’s and women’s facelifts to prevent ears from drooping – a technique that is now the gold standard for facelifts. Dr. Man has also developed a number of different proprietary procedures; such as: an improved gynecomastia procedure for male breast reduction, a specialized liposuction method, and injections that utilize platelet rich plasma for faster healing after procedures. He also designed the ART Bed, which allows for better plastic surgery results by allowing him to operate on a patient who is not lying fully flat – thus taking into account the effect of gravity on the body. Dr. Man is also known for the extremely effective treatments and procedures that he created himself: SRP, DM|MD, and TriLift. The Skin Rejuvenation Peel (SRP) is a non-surgical procedure that takes 20 years off your appearance and lasts about 20 years. The unsurpassed DM|MD skin rejuvenation treatment which is a non-surgical treatment that leaves his patients with incredible skin results. The TriLift treatment which combines a number of non-surgical techniques to achieve the facelift effect. Innovator Outside the Operating Room Additionally, Dr. Man holds a patent for an implantable homing device to help locate missing children, foreign diplomats and Alzheimer’s patients. He never stops looking for ways to improve his practice, his patients and his world! The Lecturer Noted for his work in skin rejuvenation, cosmetic laser surgery, liposuction, facelifts and body procedures, he is a frequent guest lecturer at medical conventions where he receives invitations from medical societies throughout the world. He has proudly received the 2013 “Best overall patient enhancement” award at the Aesthetic Society convention in Miami and he also won the 2012 “Best non-surgical facial makeover” award. He was named one of South Florida’s “TOP DOCS” in a report by South Florida Magazine, and voted “BEST COSMETIC SURGEON”. The Author Dr. Man is the author of a guidebook to cosmetic surgery named The New Art of Man: Faces of Plastic Surgery, which combines his love for plastic surgery and art. His contributions to cosmetic surgery and other procedures have been published worldwide in textbooks and in numerous medical journals including: American Medical Association News, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the International Quarterly, “Facial Plastic Surgery”.

• English
  • Hebrew

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1973)

• Humanitarian of the Year