Ratings for Dr. Daniel Man

He needs to retire. His are shaky and he has a difficult time seeing.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty done (very pleased). If you are looking for a well trained, experienced, and caring surgeon, Dr. Man is one of the best. Plastic surgery can be a scary process, but I never felt so well taken care of. Dr. Man is a perfectionist. Everyone in the Boca Raton area knows him as one of the best in South Florida. Really exceptional work and the overall comfort before, during, and after surgery is at 100%. The entire staff in the office made me feel comfortable and well informed about my surgery. From the Receptionist, Patient Educator, the Nurses, and Anesthesiologist. I felt minimal pain after my surgery. Everyone was so helpful. Hazel, Pepper, Mick and everyone in the office. Pepper, the patient educator, spent a lot of time with me and called me up until the night before my surgery. With a 24-hour recovery room with trained nurses to take care of you. If you are looking for a surgeon to do a great job, see Dr. Man. He an artist, excellent work. He will to cater to your needs, desires, and ultimate final look.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Med spa no Dr. supervision and limited resources available.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I had a lip implant (permalip) done by Dr Man and it was a big mistake! He placed the implant too high (vermilion border rather than wet-dry border) which gave a very unnatural, almost frog like look to my lips. When I went back to discuss the issue he dismissed it and told me to wait. A few months later I consulted 3 others surgeons who all told me the implant was poorly placed (too superficially and too high at the vermilion border) and recommended I get the implant removed. I called the clinic to speak with him (since I live far from the clinic) & he became very ill tempered to the point where he screamed at me and hung up the phone! Please save yourself the trauma and the expense and see another surgeon. I had heard good things about him but had a terrible experience (that left me with a scar on both my bottom and upper lip). On a positive note his assistant and secretary were lovely and sympathetic.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I can highly recommend Dr. Man and his amazing Staff. After my initial consultation without reservation, I immediately scheduled my Liposuction (Abdominal and Love Handles). Dr. Man made me feel very comfortable and expressed confidence that I would be happy with the results. Wendy was a true pleasure and very helpful with all preparations. She went above and beyond by making herself easily and immediately accessible for any questions or concerns. Ma Elizia, OR Tech, furthermore kept me at ease and comfortable prior to the surgery. Hazel at the Front Desk always remembered me and greeted me with the biggest smile when I entered the practice. Mick, my initial contact with Dr Man's Front Desk, was also helpful. I can honestly say, Dr. Man's staff solidified my decision to use them for my procedure. I am now 3 days Post-Op and am ecstatic! I can't even express in words how happy I am with the results and how thankful I am to Dr. Man. He did an amazing job! I was told, that the results will be even better after 3 months, which I can not wait to find out. It is truly a life-changing moment for me. Overall: Dr Man is a wonderful Doctor who truly cares about his patients and their concerns. The Staff made me feel like I'm part of a "new" family.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Man is simply the BEST! He is honest, caring and really listens to what you are saying. I always felt very safe and very well cared for. I was in contact with his staff post surgery and each person at the office is so sweet and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Man to all of my family and friends. I love my results!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

At one time he was great! Time for him to retire!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I consulted doctors and patience for 7 years, and Dr. Man has always been #1. Finally did a Lift, Reduction and Silicone Implants with Dr. Daniel Man, MD., Plastic Surgeon, Never felt so safe and well taken care of, His staff/nurse Lana was amazing. The PAIN FREE DRAIN REMOVER DOCTOR, AMAZING!! I Love Dr. Man!!! The One and Only!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Man is the best plastic surgeon in the United States. His office staff was extremely helpful, and called me frequently during my recovery process to ensure that I was feeling ok. The results are fantastic, and I'm thrilled with my chest.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

First and foremost, I truly believe that Dr. Daniel Man is the BEST plastic surgeon in Florida if not the entire United States. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Man before I committed to any other surgeons. Being unaware of the nature of plastic surgery, it is typical for a person to jump at the first surgeon, believe everything the surgeon tells you, consider cost before health and just be overly anxious to get the procedure done and move forward. It doesn’t work that way! Choosing the best plastic surgeon is the most important thing you will ever do if you care at all about your appearance and don’t want to risk any harm being done or end up being messed up for life by mediocre plastic surgeons. Before I decided on a plastic surgeon, I visited some of the best, high-end surgeons in South Florida before choosing Dr. Daniel Man. One surgeon told me that I would be able to walk out of surgery and go home but he would prefer if I stayed in a hotel for a couple of days since I lived 3 hours away. Thinking about this now and knowing what I now know, it seems ludicrous that he would even suggest such a non-sterile place to stay after surgery let alone think I should not be under the care of a qualified doctor for a few days following surgery. When I walked into Dr. Man’s office I was greeted by a very friendly staff member. Immediately I anxiously began looking around the room. I was particularly blown away by the art work from paintings to sculptures. When I asked about the artist, I was told the artist was Dr. Man. I was amazed at the detail and work that went into the variety of art pieces. I knew if Dr. Man could do this kind of work with a canvas and a handful of clay that he had the artistic ability to do wonders on real person’s body. A few minutes later I was escorted into the room by a beautiful, kind, friendly young lady named Eliza. From the moment Eliza introduced me to Dr. Man, she has been with me and remained with me throughout the process of pre-surgery, surgery and post-surgery. I know she will always be there to answer any question I had or will ever have be it day or night. She is a truly remarkable young lady who goes beyond her job description. The day I met Dr. Man, I met the most friendly, kind-hearted, caring (Dr. Man even called me Christmas Day to see how I was doing), professional, perfectionist (Dr. Man does it right or he don’t do it), extremely dedicated plastic surgeon in the world. I would never let another doctor other than Dr. Man preform any type of plastic surgery on me. I arrived on Monday morning the day of surgery and was greeted by Lana, his surgical nurse and right hand lady who stretched out her hands to me with a great big hug making me feel as comfortable as if I were a child walking into the arms of their mother. The anthologist was just like the rest of Dr. Man’s staff-the same caring ways, the same professional knowledge. I had nothing to fear. Surgery went spectacular! The following morning I was escorted down to the spa where I would stay until Friday. Gladys, the care-nurse, never left my side. She took me on walks around the courtyard, made me any type of food my heart desired and went beyond her duties and took a urine sample to the local urologist because she was concerned about a former problem I shared with her about going to the bathroom so often. Lana would be in surgery from 7:00 am until late in the evening and still come down to the spa and spend the night taking care of me. One time I made some noise flushing the toilet and guess who was up right away asking if I was okay. Dr. Man and his entire staff set a precedence of love and compassion along with the best professionalism you could ever hope to get in a doctor. The best thing about Dr. Man and his staff is that they are honest and sincere in all that they do and will not promise something that is impossible. I do not have the words to tell you how pleased I am with Dr. Man and his entire staff. Dr. Man has my phone number and I will gladly speak to any individual who would like to hear more about my wonderful, unforgettable experience. Joy West

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Daniel Man's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1973)

Unitedhealth Group