Ratings for Dr. Marian S. Petrasko

Doctor was very knowledgeable in my father's care. He took time to discuss with my father -testing, health concerns and answered all questions we had. His nurses were also very helpful and gave great information and education regarding testing and medication. He was genuine and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Rude. Spoke down to my elderly grandmother when she had a hard time understanding his very strong accent and understanding his terminology. Answered his cell phone at least 4 times during her consult. The sad part is his staff contacted us about his new great procedure. Sad people like this are allowed to treat elderly who worked their whole life for ****s like this to come study here & live the american dream.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

He seen me while I was in the hospital after suffering a stroke. He was very knowledgeable about my condition and very concerned about my care. I continued to see him after being released from the hospital.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Marian S. Petrasko's Credentials

• Charles Univ V Praze, Fac Gen Med, Praha, Czechoslovakia (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD