Ratings for Dr. Susan Mehta

Dr. Metha has been my family doctor for many years and I have been very happy with her. She is always punctual. Like others have mentioned, the Oak Ridges staff rarely answer there phone and in fact dont even have theiR phone number on their website but in recent years have gotten better.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I love Dr. S Mehta, she's been always so positive, energetic, knowledgeable, friendly and quick! She is also genuine, knows her patience. She called me personally to congratulate me for my pregnancy as she knew I was going through fertility treatment. Very straight forward and promote the exercise for healthy lifestyle instead of prescribe pills unnecessarily.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Enthusiastic. Very knowledgeable and gives clients the time they need when visited. Very thorough in her diagnisis. Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Mehta is Great. She is smart, friendly and knows her stuff. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Mehta has been my family physician for several years. She is very thorough, knowledgeable and genuinely interested in her patients' well-being. She presents you with alternative treatment options and is not a pill-pusher. She encourages you to follow a healthy lifestyle and appears to practice what she preaches. I don't see her very often but when I do, it's obvious she has taken the time to review my file and asks appropriate follow-up questions. The clinic staff have actually gotten better over the years.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

The one time I saw her I found her late ( waited an hour for my appointment) she was more interested in talking down about the PMs wife (?? not everyone can get through med school lady) and snarky. Seemed almost narcissistic .

Submitted May 24, 2016

One of the best family doctors that I have experienced. Solid in every way.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

My daughter was sick with a high fever for the past 3 days when I called the second day (after office hours) she wasn't in the clinic so I decided to wait on the 3rd day since I would rather see my own doctor. She's always aware of her allergies and prescribe accordingly. Due to the high fever the receptionist added me to the next available slots. This is also not the only time I was able to see the Dr. the same day I called.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Oak ridges medical center has the worst staff ever dr is good but she is never there When I call either there is no appointment or she is not there The staff acts to be the doc instead of being admin makes the whole doc experience frustrating

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

My children and I have gone to Dr. Mehta for quite a few years. She listens, asks good questions and forms solid opinions based on information given. She is relaxed, informal, upbeat. She's also very fit and is a good example of being in charge of our own health.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014