Ratings for Dr. Susan Mehta

Great dr, poor, rude staff, it’s like they are doing you a huge favor to speak with you. Should not be like that. Dr Mehta is great knowledgeable, but over hyper and talks over you , but I’ll take that any day over a bad DR.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr.Mehta is very knowledgeable and experienced doctor.I like that she is to the point.Respects my time and completely focuses on me.Me and my family have been very happy under her care as our family doctor.I do not hesitate to recommend her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Mehta is a very professional, highly knowledgeable family doctor. She is inevitably accurate with her diagnosis and provides straightforward remedies.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I find her to be excellent in everyday minor medical problems . For anything else she will not listen to you . She talks over you and talks so fast you can't get a word in . Yet she tells me to listen to her . I have to try to talk over her to try to tell her my medial problem . A good doctor listens , she needs to slow down and let patient tell her what is going on without interrupting .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Horrible staff, very rude and not pleasant people to deal with. As for DR. Mehta, she does not seem to take certain matters seriously. I had to push for an ultra sound, she is quick to dismiss and does not hear the patient out at all. First step, perhaps train all office staff (administrative) to have a welcoming, friendly and approachable attitude. It makes a huge difference.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Staff is atrocious. No one answers the phone as they seem to always be on "lunch". When I do manage to get a hold of them they are VERY RUDE. Now in terms of Dr. Mehta she is a very different type of doctor from what I've experienced. Shes very keen on making sure I lose weight (not even that heavy) and insists my depression (hereditary, 20+yrs) will be magically cured if I start walking. I come to her for help, and assistance and all she does is call me obese, refuses to believe any medication will help my mental illness and she looks down upon me as a person. Do yourself a favor and find an open minded GP. One who won't call you stupid for smoking, one who wont completely degrade all that you are.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Metha has been my family doctor for many years and I have been very happy with her. She is always punctual. Like others have mentioned, the Oak Ridges staff rarely answer there phone and in fact dont even have theiR phone number on their website but in recent years have gotten better.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I love Dr. S Mehta, she's been always so positive, energetic, knowledgeable, friendly and quick! She is also genuine, knows her patience. She called me personally to congratulate me for my pregnancy as she knew I was going through fertility treatment. Very straight forward and promote the exercise for healthy lifestyle instead of prescribe pills unnecessarily.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Enthusiastic. Very knowledgeable and gives clients the time they need when visited. Very thorough in her diagnisis. Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Mehta is Great. She is smart, friendly and knows her stuff. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016