Ratings for Dr. Susan Mehta

I find her to be excellent in everyday minor medical problems . For anything else she will not listen to you . She talks over you and talks so fast you can't get a word in . Yet she tells me to listen to her . I have to try to talk over her to try to tell her my medial problem . A good doctor listens , she needs to slow down and let patient tell her what is going on without interrupting .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Horrible staff, very rude and not pleasant people to deal with. As for DR. Mehta, she does not seem to take certain matters seriously. I had to push for an ultra sound, she is quick to dismiss and does not hear the patient out at all. First step, perhaps train all office staff (administrative) to have a welcoming, friendly and approachable attitude. It makes a huge difference.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Staff is atrocious. No one answers the phone as they seem to always be on "lunch". When I do manage to get a hold of them they are VERY RUDE. Now in terms of Dr. Mehta she is a very different type of doctor from what I've experienced. Shes very keen on making sure I lose weight (not even that heavy) and insists my depression (hereditary, 20+yrs) will be magically cured if I start walking. I come to her for help, and assistance and all she does is call me obese, refuses to believe any medication will help my mental illness and she looks down upon me as a person. Do yourself a favor and find an open minded GP. One who won't call you stupid for smoking, one who wont completely degrade all that you are.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Metha has been my family doctor for many years and I have been very happy with her. She is always punctual. Like others have mentioned, the Oak Ridges staff rarely answer there phone and in fact dont even have theiR phone number on their website but in recent years have gotten better.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I love Dr. S Mehta, she's been always so positive, energetic, knowledgeable, friendly and quick! She is also genuine, knows her patience. She called me personally to congratulate me for my pregnancy as she knew I was going through fertility treatment. Very straight forward and promote the exercise for healthy lifestyle instead of prescribe pills unnecessarily.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Enthusiastic. Very knowledgeable and gives clients the time they need when visited. Very thorough in her diagnisis. Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Mehta is Great. She is smart, friendly and knows her stuff. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Mehta has been my family physician for several years. She is very thorough, knowledgeable and genuinely interested in her patients' well-being. She presents you with alternative treatment options and is not a pill-pusher. She encourages you to follow a healthy lifestyle and appears to practice what she preaches. I don't see her very often but when I do, it's obvious she has taken the time to review my file and asks appropriate follow-up questions. The clinic staff have actually gotten better over the years.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

The one time I saw her I found her late ( waited an hour for my appointment) she was more interested in talking down about the PMs wife (?? not everyone can get through med school lady) and snarky. Seemed almost narcissistic .

Submitted May 24, 2016

One of the best family doctors that I have experienced. Solid in every way.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015