Ratings for Dr. Neil E. Golan

I absolutely love Dr Golan and his staff !!! I never feel like a stranger I feel like family

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr.Golan is the best doctor! He has been my son's doctor since day 7. lol. That's 5 1/2 years of amazing health care. He makes my son feel included in our visits and completely at ease! :) We love him. I'm about to sign my daughter up for Dr.Golan as well. Couldn't have ask for a better Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Golan's got a great sense of humor, he's easy to talk with, and patient. He relates well with the kids and adult members in my family. He encourages patient participation in making health decisions (which is very important to me), and has also made referrals when needed. He is a source of encouragement too.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

I absolutely love Dr golan. He is funny, knowledgeable and always explains things so I can understand them. I never feel as though he is in a rush like with other Drs because he takes his time with his patients so we understand everything. He is kind and understanding not just a Dr but a friend to everyone he treats.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

I love Dr. Golan. He is a great doctor, and what I really love is his sense of humor. He's hilarious which lets you take your mind off of being sick for the time being.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Dr. Neil E. Golan's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, WA