Ratings for Dr. Sairus Faruque

I have been a patient of Dr Faruque for several years. I find him to be very competent, professional and caring. I especially like the fact that there is little wait time. He listens to my concerns and responds appropriately.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

This guy and his staff are the rudest I have ever seen. Could be because he is too cheap to hire degreed qualified staff and uses non-degreed medical assistant to do all his work. You will wait over an hour to be seen and then all he will do is send you for blood work and write a prescription. Very incompetent. I would not send my dog to him

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

In my 28 years of living in Atlanta and seeing many specialists and internists I have never come across a Dr who is as compassionate, knowledgeable and willing to listen to what you have to say. He is always courteous and seems to have the answers to a wide variety of medical questions. His referrals to other specialists have been top notch as well. The staff not only at the front desk as well as his nurse are very helpful and quick to get back to you. Waiting time is very minimal and return calls are very quick. This Dr gets 6 stars if there was such a rating.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

A friend of mine who is an ER doctor at St. Joe's recommended Dr. Faruque to me and my husband about 4 years ago. This ER doctor uses Faruque as his personal internist. Well, we have never been happier with a doctor! He is so completely thorough and professional. We have recommended Dr. Faruque to our families, and now 4 other family members are going to Faruque. We all have very different issues, and we all find Dr. Faruque extremely intelligent, knowledgeable and resourceful. He has a wonderful bedside manner. We are all in our 50s and 60s and all of us feel like we have never had a better doctor. Thank God for Dr. Faruque!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I've been to many general practioners over years of working and moving. This guy takes the cake he is so down right rude I have never seen this before. Competance is also very low outside of prescribing drugs this guy is useless. Dont waste your time with him find a good doctor

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

He has a very rude and, it would seem, not very competent nurse/staff person, yet one can only communicate with this doc through this staff person once the quick appt is over -- quite a problem.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

His main helper-staff person is not only seemingly uneducated but is so unhelpful as to be at times downright insultingly rude, often ignoring patients while she talks with handsome sales guys, and is otherwise utterly indifferent at best. Other staff people, in contrast, have been more friendly, but this person makes visits unpleasant.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I have a lot of confidence in him. He has given me excellent care. His referrals to specialists have been very good. He is the best internist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

As a critical care nurse, I have worked with Dr. Faruque in the clinical setting which is why I picked him to be my own PCP. I have seen him from the view of clinician as well as a patient. His ability to make sound clinical jugements balanced with his compassion make him tops in my opinion. I never have to wait for my appointment and any time I have concerns my calls are answered promptly. He rocks!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr Faruque is strange. My husband saw him for 4 yrs. He got upset cause by law my husband's not able to drive until 6 months being symptoms free after having blackout spells which I was hospitalizes for & was verified by neurologist and cardiologist that he referred him to. Because it was due to diabetes was not much can be done gave pills he says oh well I don't want anything to do with that part since you are unable to drive or work although that was my job. He said i'll be happy to treat you for everything else but find you somebody else to deal with that. We were stunned especially since the symptoms happened during a heart test that was not able to be done because my blood pressure dropped so low. We thought he was tired of filling out paperwork but after calling to find out why he suddenly wouldn't fill out his disability papers, he didn't want any part of it. He refused to send records to the Ins comp or send him back to work. We found this out after calling for 1 1/2 month.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Sairus Faruque's Credentials

• Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh (704-03 Pr 7/1972) (Grad. 1988)