Ratings for Dr. Grace C. Badman

Love Dr. Badman. She did surgery on me and was awesome! I will recommend her to anyone I love. She is GREAT!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

LOVE her! This is my first pregnancy and Dr. Badman has been so warm and welcoming. I've never felt so comfortable with a doctor. She always takes my questions and concerns seriously and she explains every thing very well. The only problem I've had with the office is that they don't always call me with my test results. I've had to call them. I will definitely be going back as long as I live here!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I agree with the review below. Dr. Badman is just okay. I called the on call doctor line and got her. There was a lot of noise in the background during the call and she did not take my concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

I thought she was an okay doctor. Two things bothered me: she prescribed me medicine with codeine while I was pregnant and the nurse line was also bad because when I needed to go to the ER for dehydration, I wasn't taken seriously enough and was told to wait it out. I was 36 weeks pregnant and by the time I went to the hospital, it took over 4 hours of IV fluids to get me rehydrated. Thankfully my dad pushed me to go!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

This doctor is very approachable, knowledgeable, and open minded as to how a patient wants to proceed with a plan or surgery needed. Excellent bedside manner. Could not say enough good about her!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

I agree with the above, as long as I live in Indy I will go to Dr. Badman. She delivered both my children and she and her staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Badman and her staff ROCK! She delivered my daughter and I felt very at ease with her and her staff from the first appointment. She knew I had been high risk with my first pregnancy so she monitored me more closely from the get-go with my most recent pregnancy. I would highly recommend Dr. Badman to any woman looking for an OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Dr. Badman was great, I was a pregant teen. I was very comfortable with her as my doctor. The entire staff was very friendly. I miss going there, As long as I live in Indy I will always goto this office. THEY ROCK!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

If you are looking for an OB/GYN, this is the best place to be. Very comfortable, friendly, and helpful environment. Dr. Badman was professional but as warm and friendly so that I was very comfortable asking anything and I knew I would get an honest answer. If I ever have children, this will be my Doctor and office of choice. Until then, I will be going back to her for my yearly exams. What a wonderful office! And that's coming from someone who HATES going to the doctor :)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

She was on time. Answered all my questions. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Let me know exactly what she was doing.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. Grace C. Badman's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Benesys