Ratings for Dr. Jose Berger

I was very nervous about cosmetic surgery. The staff and dr burger made me feel at ease not only by their caring and up beat attititude but by their sharing of knowledge. If I decide to have other surgery there will be no questions who I can trust to do my surgery safely and professional. Thank you Doctor you changed my life.... Cc fr ky

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

my surgery was done in 2005 and I paid about $25'000 combined for all of my surgery's.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Berger put the tip of my husband's finger back on after it was smashed off at work. Not only did it heal perfectly, you cannot see a scar. He also stitched above my eye back together after a softball accident. I was very pleased, it's only the tiniest thin line, you can't see it's there unless you know about it!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I have to agree with the below post. Dr Berger does not give you false hope. Unfortunately I did not use him as my doctor. I choose Dr Apesos in dayton to perform my rhinoplasty because he basically told me what I wanted to hear. Dr Apesos did not have my best interests at hand. Dr Apesos performed a nostril reduction procedure which to this day I regret. Dr Berger told me this was a horrendous procedure which he would not perform on me because of the extremely low success rates. Like I said before I did not listen and back then I was young and naive. Dr Apesos saw this and took advantage of the situation. I have had a very difficult time accepting my physical appearance since the surgery. I would recommend Dr Berger if you want a straight forward and realistic answers to your questions. I can only say from experience do NOT trust Dr. Apesos or any doctor that says they can do anything you want. I sincerely regret my decision to this day for not choosing Dr Berger.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Hands down the best plastic surgeon!!!! I would recommend Dr. Berger to anyone needing any sort of plastic surgery. He is knowledgeable and direct. He does not give you false hope!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Jose Berger is a great doctor. I had a breast augmentation 11 years ago and they still look great.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Jose Berger's Credentials

• Univ Rene Descartes (Paris V), Uer Cochin-Port Royal, Paris, France (Grad. 1980)

GHI