Ratings for Dr. John J. Malgieri

In this review I am making some serious charges which I probably have little recourse in proving. Under the guise of medicine, it was my distinct impression this physician used medical technique to physically assault me through a painful urological dialation method because after the fact, he was extremely angered that I may have somehow insulted his profession; and indeed expressed this obvious rage in refuting my personal historic observations on the treatments I had received elsewhere yrs past in his said profession. I had simply stated beforehand what I felt to be the facts of my urological history and the on going, unsatisfactory results from it. I was shocked and disturbed when I realized exactly what had occurred in his office on the day of that one and only visit. Needless to say, I never went back and certainly did not pay the bill and would have considered filing charges except he cleverly disguised his actions in a medical approach.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. John J. Malgieri's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Wooster, OH