Ratings for Dr. Tyler M. Lewark

My daughter had a serious nerve disorder in her head. Dr. Lewark dismissed this as "nothing" to go home and treat with Tylenol indefinitely. I was NOT impressed at all and he seemed like he didn't know anything. My daughter was hospitalized for 5 days after being misdiagnosed by him. I would not refer him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Best I've ever seen, very, very caring and knowledgable. He was prompt, had a friendly, efficient staff and was dead on with my challenging diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Didn't seem to know what he was doing. Didn't care. Very rushed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Best doctor ever!!! He solved all my issues. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

My son has had a sore throat for nearly two months with multiple doctor vistis and meds. Seeing Dr Lewark has given us some hope for 'cure'. For the first time it was suggested he may need to have his tonsils out! Whereby this may not be my sons favorite idea, but it does give us a means to end the pain. The prospect of unlimited icecream and slushies does sweeten the deal! Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Leward is one of the best doctors I have seen. Very caring, very attentive, very empathetic. Was great with my son and with me. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr Lewark has cared for my husband and son. He and his staff are caring and understanding. Worked very hard to keep both patients calm and met their needs, even needs we did not know we had. I strongly encourage everyone to see him and his partners.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

I have cronic sinus problems and was recommended to Tyler by family doctor. Dr. Lewark was the worst ENT I have visited in my 38+ years of having sinus problems. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I have never been treated so well by a physician or a medical office staff. The service was top notch and so was the physical and emotional support from all involved before and after surgery. I hate doctors, but I HIGHLY recommend Lewark if you have any ear, nose, or throat concerns.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. Tyler M. Lewark's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1995)

AHC