Ratings for Dr. Daniel Wynn

We drive over an hour each way to see Dr. Wynn, an it is well worth it! His compassion, knoweledge of MS and his approach to treatment has been exceptional. He always takes time to explain everything to us, and his nurse Cathy is just amazing. I can't say enough good things about them both.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Wynn and his staff were recommended to me by several different friends. I was struck by his exceptional compassion. His knowledge base clearly exceeded my prior neurologist. I highly recommend Wynn for his combination of humanity and clinical excellence! I'll always go back.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Don't waste your time. I've seen Dr Wynn and his staff for 10 years. His clinical expertise is only surpassed by his kindness.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Brilliant neurologist and wonderful human being. Will never switch doctors

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I saw dr Wynn years ago when I had symptoms in my head, Dr Wynn spotted some things and sent me for an MRI which showed to be questionable... Dr Wynn reviewed the films w/me the next day. He setup a repeat MRI with Cerebral angiogram in Chicago, the testing was still was not clear after being reviewed by 2 different neuro radiologists. Dr Wynn arranged two different consultations with two highly respected neurosurgeons to review. They also couldn't say for sure after reviewing the films. After talking with these surgeons I was wondering if I would need surgery. Dr Wynn wasted no time, he made prompt arrangements with Mayo Clinic colleagues, when I got there they reviewed everything and repeated the MRI and cerebral angiogram. Knowing exactly where to look and how to get the best images. They were able to confirm there was an abnormality but not an aneurism and sent me home. Whew! I will always be grateful to Dr Wynn, he went way out of his way. Smart Dr who cares about people.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I'm really sorry to see such high reviews for this man. His ethics are questionable to say the least. He talked rudely about and made fun of other patients, incredibly flirtatious, loves to name drop, and will do anything to make a buck. He enrolled me in a research study that had me taking medication for a condition I did not have. He gets paid, and so was I until I ended up unknowingly signing away my stipend check. Oh, his phony charm makes you think he really cares. He did more damage than good and after several incidents of impropriety, I wised up and got the heck away from him. I often wonder how an insurance salesman from his locale was able to send a solicitation mentioning my specific illness. Oh, and wait until he dumps you into the hospital for treatment you don't need, then see how much he cares. Get as far away from him as you can. His charm blinded me of his poor judgements and character.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Very God like complex. Only wants you to listen to him and not really put your opion into the action plan because he thinks he knows best. He does not consider your personal life such as kids and family life, and how it affects you and your health. He thinks everyone can go horse back riding as a theraphy. Do not really know about anyone else , but horse ack ridding does not fit into my family life style.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

After my first appointment to see Dr. Wynn several years ago, I realized I never go back to my prior neurologist or look for another. He is brilliant and compassionate and even after years, he spends time with my wife and I at every visit. I have referred numerous friends to Dr. Wynn, and have never regretted it. I highly recommend Dr. Wynn and his staff. My internist sends many patients to see Wynn, and it is obvious why. He cares and is truly and expert diagnostician and compassionate human being.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Extremly knowledgable after years of suffering with what I have he was the only one who knew what it was and is working with me to help me in every way.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

WONDERFUL doctor and man. He is great and actually spends time to get to know you... thatis why he runs behind on his schedule but he is worth the wait. I would travel from anywhere to see Dr. Wynn. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He goes that extra mile. I woud refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Daniel Wynn's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1983)