Ratings for Dr. David T. Huntley

This doctor was a nightmare. He yelled at my daughter and made her leave his office! He was condescending and rude, terrifying and gave no compassion. He put her on the wrong med. He has gas masks as play toys. His secretary had a live mouse in her purse because she had a mouse problem and didn't know what to do about it! It was a horror show and no one should go there.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

This Dr. Saved our child's life with his epilepsy diagnosis. He is the best in the area. Don't be expecting him to cuddle you and give you warm dizzied. He's the best in area for what he does and is all about business and will be your kids biggest advocate if you let him. Most physicians who re brilliant don't have time to be your best friend and if you are looking for that go somewhere else. He knows his stuff and like I said about business and making right for your kid and no one else. I don't and wouldn't trust anyone else but him for my kids health. So glad he came and saw us in the ER when my son had a seizure. He told us how it was and I am so thankful for this guy.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Yhis man was on call when our grandson was born looking pretty sick. He took excellent care of the baby, and his communication with the parents was superb. He covered all of the bases, and took no chances that something might be missed. Our only regret is that the little guy has to have his follow-up and routine care in a facility that take his insurance. Dr H, thanks from all of us for the long hours spent making sure our kids brought homr a healthy baby.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Dr. David T. Huntley's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey, CA