Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Zipkin

This is my second visit. This time I waited for over an hour past my appointment. The first time was almost a 2 hour wait. If you have all day I guess this doctor might work for you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Was finally able to get my wife into the Urology Group Tuesday afternoon after trying to reach the office for 30 minutes that morning. We arrived to the office at 330 for a 4pm appointment. A few other folks arrived after us, including a Rabbi to chat with Dr. Zipkin. The Rabbi was informed the doctor wouldn't be able to chat with him until almost 6pm due to patients waiting to see him. Around 4pm, Dr. Zipkin walked by and the Rabbi called out to him, leading the nurse to call him back ahead of patients. Anyway, we were finally able to see Dr. Zipkin at 4:30. When he came into the room, he made a comment about our appointment being at 4pm and that it was only 4:38 and didn't see what the rush was for. His manner towards my wife was very nasty, wasn't listening to her describe the symptoms she was having, was actually instant messaging on his laptop instead of listening to her, which my wife noticed. Different doctor ended up doing procedure at my wife's request.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I had 2 office visits and 1 procedure. He was on time for the procedure, he had one cancellation. He did a good job. My 1st visit he was 2 hrs late, I had to repeat things I had already said but he did answer my questions. My 2nd appointment was for 130 pm, he arrived in the office at 2pm from surgery, and I was told I had 4 people ahead of me. I know that 1pm is the 1st schedule appointment because I could not get it. This office needs to review their scheduling practices. I asked him if he always ran that late and he said yes and there was no apology. I never saw him on my 2nd visit, I had another appointment that I had to go to. The above charges are $333 for 1st visit and $407 for procedure.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey W. Zipkin's Credentials

• Chinese

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

WellCare Health Plans