Ratings for Dr. Mark P. Andreozzi

I will never go to his office again He did unnecessary surgery on me ( I didn't needed) he ruin my nose and throat I will NEVER recommend him and his staff very Umprofessional

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

My husband has tried to get Dr. Andreozzi 3 times and he or his secretary never returned the call..My husband has cancer and has to drive to Dana Farber 2 times a week,, he begins his chemo in 3 days. He was in Kent County Hospital for 3 days due to dizziness and vomiting..He had vertigo and this Doctor would not see him and never called him...wow, I am shocked that a Doctor can do this to a patient...they can charge big money but cannot squeeze my husband in for an appt. so he can go in a few days for his first chemo...he told my husband after my husband explained the story that he can come in a month?! I would never go to this doctor ever...what good is he in the times of emergencies.....plus his secretary certainly was not the friendliest....lynne thompson

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Very knowledgeable smart. He saved my husbands life by diagnosis of cancer. I would be patient to see a doctor who is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Hearing test woman was rude and impatient with me. Front desk staff overworked and harried; too busy to be polite. 2+ hour wait time to see the doctor, whose bedside manner was lacking. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I also had unpleasant appointments when I needed to be seen. I got to spend only five minutes with him and was sent on my way to have a procedure done. No follow-up call of the results or recommendation. I had to call for my results only to get them from office personnel. I do not recommend making any appointments.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I am in hour 3 of a wait for my first appointment. If I wasn't in pain I would have left long ago. While I appreciate a provider who takes time with patients, the obvious is to book fewer appointments. The audiologist was pleasant but chewed gum during my tests, pat of which was repeating words she said. (While chewing gum?) seriously!! 3 hours now and still no Dr? Finally saw him. Not impressed. Won't return and would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Love this doctor for his patience, his ability to listen, his medical expertise and his wonderful attitude. All of these wonderful qualities are extended to all of his patients and that takes time. Do not expect punctuality. Would highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I haven't even had a chance to meet Dr. Anderozzi His office staff is one of the worst I have ever encountered. JUDGMENTAL UNCOOPERATIVE AND DONE RIGHT RUDE! I wouldn't recommend a dog. Looking at some of the other comments, I can see that his office staff is a big problem! Which is too bad because you could be the best doctor in the world, but nobody wants to deal with rudeness.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Doctor was kind, friendly and extremely knowledgable. Considerate of phobias as well. One of the best! His staff are a good reflection of his caring attitude.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Andreozzi is a great doctor but in the defense of the staff they don't make the doctors schedule the drs do as I also work for a doctor and you dont think they are frustrated at the time patients have waitEd they are the ones that get yelled at not the doctors just think about how you would like to be treated and treat other people the same trust me you will get a lot further.

Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Mark P. Andreozzi's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warwick, RI