Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Puerini, Jr

I was very fortunate to make a dental appointment with Dr. Steven Puerini, Jr. The first time there I was given x-rays and then brought to the office to wait to meet the doctor. When Dr. Puerini came into the room for our first consultation I greeted him as Doctor but was immediately asked to call him Stephen. Dr. Puerini looked at my x-rays and told me what needed to take place to correct the concerns he had discovered. I was given options and prices to correct things to bring me back to good health. I was referred to Dr. Paletta, an oral surgeon, for his consultation. After having that done I asked for another visit to Dr. Puerini to discuss the entire procedure. Dr. Puerini was agreeable to that visit but had done his homework and I was given options, a timeline, and prices for how to proceed. I couldn't believe how comfortable I was made and how profession and caring Dr. Puerini and his very professional staff treated me. This office was extremely clean and very well maintained.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

All the previous comments are spot on. I have been going to Dr. Puerini Jr for about 3 years now, as my last dentist started to get sloppy. To start off, its a really nice office without all the latex smells of a typical dentist office. The first time I met Dr. Puerini, I thought he barely looked old enough to be out of dental school, but I shouldn't have worried. All treatments with him have been pain free and about as pleasant as going to the dentist can be. Everyone in the office from my hygenist, to the dental assistants to the women at the front window have always been polite and courteous.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

This guy walks on water. His knowledge and skill are incredible. He did 8 crowns for me.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr Puerini Jr is the best dentist i ever had.... He knows what hes talking about hes very friendly explains treatments very well.... And if you ever have questions he will answer anything you want to kno. His office staff is of top notch people. If you care about your dental health like i do this is the practice for you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I have been going to them since I was little. The new office is beautiful! Never any pain. Great people.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009