Ratings for Dr. Mila G. Gonzales

I had a first time visit with Dr. Gonzales recently ( which will also be my last ). Didn't seem interested in listening to my concerns at all. I found her to be cold, and not very knowledgeable. I also called to ask how much an appointment would be ( no insurance ), and i was charged quite a bit more then i was told once i got there. I won't be going back again, and would not recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

A wonderful doctor who I have been seeing for almost 20 years. She believed in my long term, chronic pain and worked with me until we found a solution. She took in my grandkids even when they went on Medicaid. She stops and listens and does not hurry you out after 5 mins. Her staff is friendly, not a lot of turnover. I have only had one billing mistake in twenty years. She always interacts with other doctors to make sure I have continuity of care if a specialist is needed. She is honest and open, you always feel like a person when you have to go in. I was not been turned away the two times I needed emergency help on a weekend. She called me with instructions.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

I first met Dr. was in the hospital, she was on call.She always has time for you,eager to help, and will listen,like old time Drs.She donates her time and funds to third world countries .A very special Dr.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2005

Dr. Mila G. Gonzales's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brunswick, OH