Ratings for Dr. Gordon Haugen

Best in the business in our area. When I was 5 months pregnant with my son, I was told he would have moderate to severe club feet. Dr. Haugen took one look at him amd said he was healthy and normal. He was right! My son also suffered from chronic ear infections and the he was certain he would out grow them, and wasn't quick to automatically prescribe antibiotics. Sure enough my son out grew them! He does speak very technically, I just ask him to slow down or print it off and he is very cool about it. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Doctor Haugan has been our family pediatrician for two generations. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and very personable. We recommend him to family and friends!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr Haugen and his nurses are wonderful. When we call his office about a concern, nurses call back the same day with information and return the call. We think he is a fantastic doctor for new parents who want the best for their child. All our experiences with him have been great!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Haugen was my pediatrician when I was a child. When my daughter was born there was no doubt in my mind who her active pediatrician was going to be.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Haugen has cared for all 4 of my children. We trust him completely and my kids have had a hard time leaving him for a new family doctor as he was so great.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

The BEST in pediatrics! Love, Love, Love him, and so does my son!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Growing up, I saw this doctor from every little thing that was bothing me from an ear infection, to appendicitis. He was always a very professional, and a very nice doctor, who listened to everything you had to say and what your parents had to say, that was bothering you or the parents. He is one of the best doctors around. Now since I'm no longer a child, I see family doctors, and no one can come close to him, with how much he cares for his patients. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone I know, who has kids, and need to see pediatrician

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Haugen would not refer us to another doctor when asked. When we finally did get another opinion he became very angry and then started to put negative comments in his referal papers. He was very nasty to (mother). My daughter loved him and u to this point I thought he was just great. When you question his 'authority' he gets a totally different person.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Haugen takes time with his patients and listens to their concerns. He is proactive and treats each child as if he/she were his own. He has a great demeanor. We highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007