Ratings for Dr. Michael Janusz

My computer says to rate this Doctor. What can i say since the last contact I've had with him was April 11 1991. He was the special person who replaced my Aortic valve with a St. Jude valve. He obviously did everything right because I'm still here and doing fine to boot. The only heart med I take daily is 6 and 1/2 mils of Warfarin. other than that I'm doing fine at 72 years of age. My only question is. what is the maximum working life of this valve? Personally I'm very glad i had this gifted individual as my Surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr.Janusz first operated on me in Apr.97 due to an aneurysm; he replaced my ascending aortic value with a mechanical titanium valve then performed a double bypass when all sutures pulled through. He repeated life saving surgery on me again in Sept.2012, when I was again experiencing a second aneurysm. Simply put, he is an amazing and highly skilled heart surgeon; I thank God I was able to have this man operate on me not just once, but twice. He is remarkable, talented, kind and humble. He is an expert in his field; we are fortunate to have him in BC, Canada. If I ever require another heart surgery due to my condition, I would feel blessed to have Dr.Michael Janusz as my heart surgeon. I simply cannot say enough about how remarkable this man's skills are. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Janusz; I have led a full life because of you (I was 36 when I had my 1st surgery; 51 when I had my 2nd surgery; I'm now 58 and my heart is healthy and hopefully will remain so for many more years.) God bless you.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I had my AVR done by Dr M Janusz in March, 2017. He was very professional and calm. The whole procedure was very successful and I am recovering well now. Thanks Dr Janusz and his team to save my life. God bless you.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Very helpful , kind & knowledgeable Doctor. He is ver calm and have a unlimited patience. I hope this kind of people will stay forever. God bless

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Staying anonymous means nothing. I had this good doctor and anything anyone may say about his work ethic of this doctor that has a bad stigma I would certainly refute such. I cannot give him anything but praise for he saved my life. 100 percent he is responsible for my being here. God bless him and his family.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr Janusz and the team at VGH are my heros. They repaired my ruptured aorta on May 26, 2016. I am now doing amazing and it is all because of him! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I would like to add my family to the list in praise of Dr. Janusz. My father had a quadruple bypass by Dr. Janusz in 1989. It has now been 28 years and my father is about to celebrate his 88th birthday. From all of us in the Peloquin family, we send our thanks and our absolute and deepest gratitude. May God bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

My wife passed away from open heart surgery in 2016. Dr Janusz was part of the operating team. From my experience with this operation if I was to do it again it would be done at St Pauls Hospital with different surgeons.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I had quadruple by-pass heart surgery on 18th April 1987 performed by Dr. Janusz, I cannot praise him high enough. I live in Scotland now, since 2000. I am going to be 72 years of age on 27th May.once again thank you

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had an AVR scheduled with Dr. Janusz which, for him, should be a straight forward surgery. When he got inside of me, it became apparent that this was not as straight forward as it should be. Not only did he have to do an AVR but also fix my ascending Aorta. The short procedure turned into a longer one and I thank him for this dedication, skill and ingenuity in fixing me up. The outcome was fantastic and I am at the peal of health even though I am now 70 years old.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016