Ratings for Dr. Michael Janusz

My wife passed away from open heart surgery in 2016. Dr Janusz was part of the operating team. From my experience with this operation if I was to do it again it would be done at St Pauls Hospital with different surgeons.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I had quadruple by-pass heart surgery on 18th April 1987 performed by Dr. Janusz, I cannot praise him high enough. I live in Scotland now, since 2000. I am going to be 72 years of age on 27th May.once again thank you

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had an AVR scheduled with Dr. Janusz which, for him, should be a straight forward surgery. When he got inside of me, it became apparent that this was not as straight forward as it should be. Not only did he have to do an AVR but also fix my ascending Aorta. The short procedure turned into a longer one and I thank him for this dedication, skill and ingenuity in fixing me up. The outcome was fantastic and I am at the peal of health even though I am now 70 years old.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I am very thankful for having Dr. Janusz as my surgeon! He is amazingly gifted and humble. I had surgery for a descending thoracic aortic aneurysm in June 2016 and Dr. Janusz performed a fantastic job, one of the best surgeons in North America! Thank you, Dr. Janusz !

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

My mother had a triple bypass on August 4,2015. She is 73 years old. Dr.Janusz just added so many years to her life. The family is so grateful words cannot express... He explained the procedure and risks, but anyone having a bypass by Dr.Janusz you are in good hands! His secretary is also very pleasant and answered all of my questions, I was very pleased at how professional and helpful she was. Thank you Dr. Janusz!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I would like to add my name to the list in praise of Dr. Janusz. I had a triple bypass and aortic value replacement in May 2014. He had explained what would happen and was totally professions at all times. Everything went very well. Thank you Dr. Janusz

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Amazing, talented, humble,what more can i say? this man has saved my dad's life THREE times. Thank you Dr. Janusz, you are a truly amazing human being!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

The care that I received from Dr. Janusz was outstanding in every respect.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I want to join others in their praise of Dr. Janusz. I had my aortic valve replace in Nov. 2008. Three days after surgery I went home to recover. I am enjoying and savouring my good health each day- no issues as a result of the surgery and nothing impedes any physical activity. I am very thankful that Dr. Janusz was my surgeon- I was not nervous at all and had complete confidence in his skills and talents. Thank you, Dr. Janusz!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

This is the sixth year since my Husband had his 5way heart bypass, Ray will be 87 this October and because of the wonderful work of Dr Janusz, we are still able to thoroughly enjoy life. He is a truly compassionate man and we will be forever grateful to him. Thank you Dr Janusz, May God Bless You. Jean & Ray Godfrey

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012