Ratings for Dr. Michael Janusz

My mother had a triple bypass on August 4,2015. She is 73 years old. Dr.Janusz just added so many years to her life. The family is so grateful words cannot express... He explained the procedure and risks, but anyone having a bypass by Dr.Janusz you are in good hands! His secretary is also very pleasant and answered all of my questions, I was very pleased at how professional and helpful she was. Thank you Dr. Janusz!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I would like to add my name to the list in praise of Dr. Janusz. I had a triple bypass and aortic value replacement in May 2014. He had explained what would happen and was totally professions at all times. Everything went very well. Thank you Dr. Janusz

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Amazing, talented, humble,what more can i say? this man has saved my dad's life THREE times. Thank you Dr. Janusz, you are a truly amazing human being!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

The care that I received from Dr. Janusz was outstanding in every respect.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I want to join others in their praise of Dr. Janusz. I had my aortic valve replace in Nov. 2008. Three days after surgery I went home to recover. I am enjoying and savouring my good health each day- no issues as a result of the surgery and nothing impedes any physical activity. I am very thankful that Dr. Janusz was my surgeon- I was not nervous at all and had complete confidence in his skills and talents. Thank you, Dr. Janusz!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

This is the sixth year since my Husband had his 5way heart bypass, Ray will be 87 this October and because of the wonderful work of Dr Janusz, we are still able to thoroughly enjoy life. He is a truly compassionate man and we will be forever grateful to him. Thank you Dr Janusz, May God Bless You. Jean & Ray Godfrey

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

You could not wish for a better doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

This week my mom turned 70, and it was because of this talented and kind surgeon that we can enjoy our mom's company to this day. He repaired her heart valve and has given her back quality-of-life, and is a true hero to our family. On the day he operated, he arrived at the hospital in the early morning, and departed well into the night. The incredibly long days that Dr. Janusz puts in to save his patients is absolutely incredible. I think he is grossly UNDERpaid for his knowledge, skill set, time and talent. He is a true gentleman and a very humble one at that. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Contact with office staff prior to surgery was pleasant, and helpful. Dr. Janusz made us feel cery confident during pre-op consult, explaining entire surgery, options, and expected outcome thoroughly, while giving us time for any questions. Both surgery and first 10 days of recovery have gone well. We feel like we've "hit a home-run" with this surgeon!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Fantastic! My wife underwent a major heart operation at VGH on May 5, 2011, to correct a descending aortic aneurism. This man is brilliant! He thoroughly explained what was to take place, and proceeded to do it (with the support of obviously a well directed team). Dr Janusz phoned me immediately after the 5 hour operation was over :). I told him on the phone that day, and I say it again now: Thank you for all you did, in giving my wife a new lease on life. :) Michael, all the best! Dan (and Viola)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011