Ratings for Dr. Gerard K. Jeong

I completely trust Dr. Gerard Jeong. He is patient and kind. He advised me not to have a surgery done, which considering he is a surgeon, very much impressed me. If I do ever have to have surgery on my back I hope that he is one to do it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Jeong is an amazing doctor. I had a condition that required a very specialized surgery that not many spine surgeons are able to perform. I did my homework before choosing Dr Jeong and discovered that he did his spine fellowship with one of ( if not the best) spinal deformity physician in the world. Not only is Dr Jeong incredibly skilled in his profession, he is also kind, compassionate, and I never feel rushed if I have a string of questions. I am now disabled, but used to work as an RN. I have dealt with many doctors.. Some doctors are condescending,, rude, and curt. Dr, Jeong is always friendly, attentive, and I get the sense that he really cares about his patients, and loves his profession. Although he is a surgeon, I feel that all treatment options were exhausted before we discussed going ahead with surgery.. I had a large fusion T9--L4, in 1981 for scoliosis which caused me to develop a Flatback--Dr Jeong did a pedicle subtraction osteotomy to correct it!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr Jeong is by far the BEST Dr. I have ever had. He is genuine and compassionate to your problem. He spends the time to make sure you understand what he's telling you and doesn't rush in and out to see the next patient. The Drs. and nurses at T.M.C.have nothing but good things to say about him and that speaks volumes about the kind of person he is. I trust him completely and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

unbelievable how good he did on my daughters severe scoliosis surgery

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

DR Jeong is a fabulous Doctor & even better surgeon . Excellent skills !He has been my surgeon & will continue to be !

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I really like him. He is personable and hetakes time to explain probably complicated stuff in simple ways. He is pretty direct and he is straightforward which I like to. My daughter got alot straighter and better after her scoliosis operation.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Jeong was so helpful and understanding in treating my back. He always answered my questions and never tried to rush me out. He did a great job on my back surgery.I am thankful to have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I went the Dr. Jeong for a herniated disc in my lower back. After PT and shots he helped me make the choice to have surgery. When that choice was made I felt very confident that I had made the right decision. I was the unlucky 1% that got an infection plus other severe complications. Dr. Jeong was so helpful throughout the entire process. He truly showed he cared from the beginning but was especially helpful with whatever questions and things I needed when the complications landed me in the hospital with an emergency surgery. He even goes so far as the remember my husband's name and asks how he is doing when I go in for check ups.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

He did a great job on my back. He also fixed my wife's neck too. We both really like him and his staff. We'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

very kind and understanding. empathic. made me feel very cared about.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Dr. Gerard K. Jeong's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company