Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Jordan

Dr. Jordan and East Lake Pediatrics, both Palm Harbor and the Trinity offices, are both phenomenal. I have taken my sons (now 9 and 12) to their offices for years, since my youngest was 1 1/2 when Dr. Jordan saved his life. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. If you want excellent medical care in clean, child-friendly offices, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

They Are Great! My children love these Dr's. Caring Staff!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Very disappointed with this office and Dr. Zitiello. Doctors need to listen carefully to their patients symptoms rather than waiting 4 days for a lab result to confirm. Or, send your test to a faster lab. It is sad to watch your child be so sick when a simple antibiotic could have made him better by the time the lab results were in!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr Jordan is a very good doctor to have for your children. HE has always been on time, we wait very little for him to see us. His office staff has a tendency to be a little over-insulating if you are not actually in the office but are always polite and helpfull to get you in to see the doctor. He is very knowledgeble, has great interaction with children, annswers questions completely and understandably. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Amy Harbage is wonderful! Since my daughter was born 19 months ago she has been available after hours for emergencies and for quick appointments when I had concerns. The front desk staff could be friendlier but the nurses and Dr. Jordan are great also. We drive 40 minutes to see them and it's well worth the drive. My Orthodontists wife and children actually sees them and loves them also. We are blessed that we got her recommendation!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Jordan and his staff are very professional and have a real compassion for children. I have always been treated with repect. The nurses always call back in a timely manner and are very knowledgeable. Dr. Jordan is very thorough and explains things so parents will understand what is going on with thier child(ren). I have used thier after hours answering service and have always been called back with in the 30 minutes. I would highly recommend this office to any parent. Especially first time parents since Dr. Jordan and his staff really go out of thier way to make sure your child's health comes first.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Dr. Michael C. Jordan's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med