Ratings for Dr. Jagdish Patel

Dr. Patel is the BEST! He is so caring and provides excellent care. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Patel is an intelligent and caring physician. Both my mother and father were expected to die soon from cardio disease until they received timely care from Dr. Patel. Their old doctor wrote them off, but Dr. Patel saw a lot of life left in them. They are still kicking! Thanks Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I love Dr. Patel and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and always takes time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Patel is the best doctor I have ever had. He saved my life on two occasions. He understands my condition and care deeply about my health. He makes himself available whenever I need him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Dr. Patel is the BEST!! He saved my mother's life. She went to the emergency room, and the doctor there said she had asthma and sent her home with an inhaler! We convinced her to see a doctor again. She ended up in the hospital with the diagnosis of congestive heart failure (NOT asthma!) Her new doctor: Dr Patel! He got her on the right medicine, and several years later, she is doing great. She even goes to Curves! Dr. Patel truly cares about his patients. I would whole-heartedly recommend him. DeKalb is so fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Patel is the BEST!! He is so caring and compassionate. He calls me personally with lab results and he always takes the time to answer my questions. I would refer any of my family/friends to Dr. Patel without hesitation. It is rare to find a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr Patel is very caring and interested, He is very knowledgeable, he took time to explain every thing so I was comfortable he paid attention to me when I was ill he caught thngs other Doctor's missed. He is the best This area has to offer.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. Patel was over cardiac rehab at Kishwaukee Community Hospital. He is supposed to know about pacemakers yet his knowledge was a zero when it came to my care. Him and his staff screwed up so badly Kevin Porten asked me to leave cardiac rehab. I was told by a cardiac rehab nurse at Kishwaukee Hospital that they were not going to fix the problem. They would rather exercise patients wrong than learn the right way.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr J has always been able to help and guide me for my best interest.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Dr. Jagdish Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Gov'T Med Coll, South Gujarat Univ, Surat, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Sycamore, IL