Ratings for Dr. Brad Gueldner

Helped me immensely with my herniated and bulging disc issues. His techniques were paramount to my recovery and he went the extra mile to keep in contact with worksafe for me and kept me informed about what was going on. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very good bedside manners and able to find and address underlying issues to provide me with relief.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Gueldner is not only knowledgeable, but friendly and kind; rare qualities in dr.'s these days sadly

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Not always on time as he's a little chatty but a great chiropractor. The staff are wonderful and always try and fit you in if you need a treatment badly.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Very helpful. I am a larger gentleman and Dr. Brad has no problem contorting me into the proper positions.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Both DR.Brad and Dr.Dana were very helpful. I have gone to many chiropractors in the Abbotsford area and found i got the best results from them. Highly recommend both!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

He was an ok chiropractor, seemed like he was always in a rush to get to next patient. spent minimal time on me, ive been to better chiropractos than him. He needs to spend more time on patient.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

excellent doctor. brad really knows what hes doing. ill never go to physo ever again. they also sell this stuff called therapain(somthing like that)...it seems like scam at first....IT HELPS!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

He is absolutely the BEST! I went to him for many years and have missed him since we moved away. His adjustments held and I benefitted greatly. He truly cares about his patients, is very skilled and dedicated to his profession.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Very pleasant, very professional,knowledgeable,has helped me numerous times over and has a wonderful office staff. Brad's wife is also a chiropractor at the same office.Higly recommended

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007