Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Justis

The BEST!! So fortunate to have Dr. Justis as my physician.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

DR. JUSTIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

If you want a physician who listens, who is truly interested in you, who wants you to receive the best care possible, then you want Dr. justice for your doctor. His staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

My husband and I have been patients since 1980/Dr. Justice became my physician upon the leaving of Dr. Heyer. My experience has been wonderful with the practice and with Dr. Justice. I now have both of my children and now my aging mother as patients of Dr. Justice. His bedside manner and patience with my mother is impeccable and absolutely wonderful. His nurses (Bobbie) and Practitioner are all very accessible. They can usually handle my problem without my seeing Dr. Justice however, if the problem is bad enough they will make sure he knows about it. I hope he plans to stay around for a long, long time. He's a gem!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Justis has been my primary care doctor for over twenty years. I think he is the perfect PC doctor. Only complaint is that it can be difficult to get to see him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Justis has been my doctor for over twenty years.He is just what I think a primary care doctor should be. He is interested in you as a person and treats you holistically. My only complaint is that it can be difficult to get to see him. I wouldn't change doctors for anything.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Peter Justis is the personal physican to most doctors in Charlotte. He is VERY knowledgeable and extremely compassionate. He has been my physican for over 20+ years. Additionally, he will see you in the Emergency Room which is unheard of today...If you can get past the horrible Carolina's Medical red tape--he is the best in town!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Peter S. Justis's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare