Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Cullen

If you are somewhat athletic, I would not recommend this dr. as he misdiagnosed the mortons neuroma I had. I still had problems running several months after the surgery, I went to a competent Sports foot dr. to get it corrected and it is fine now. Dr. Cullen condems runners, he said they just run for the high!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I would definitely NOT recommend Dr. Cullen. ESPECIALLY I would NOT let him or any other doctor convince you that having surgery on both feet at once (no matter the easy type of surgery) will be easy. Two months out from surgery I am still miserable.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Cullen treated me for a foot problem which was misdiagnosed according to two other doctors. He was arrogant, hurried and sloppy. I cannot recommend him

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Would not see Cullen. He did a botched bunion surgery and no remorse for me. Surgery must be redone and he doesn't see as a big deal.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Me and my wife have had great success, he has educated us as well. We have recommended him to many friends and they have the same success. The negative reviews were probably by people that were more then difficult. Great Folks

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Cullen is rude and arrogant. He is more concerned about the dollar he makes then helping patients feel better.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

He was very nice on the first visit. That is the one where they tell you need surgery and you schedule the surgery. It was all downhill from there. It was like he had an evil twin that took over. Very bad experience. And when they sent me the bill they left off the deposit that I had to make before the surgery and tried to overcharge me by that amount.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I went to Dr. Cullen for problems with my ankle. He did surgery for a bone spur and was less than helpful with the recovery. Within 6 months I had to have the EXACT same painful surgery again within 6 months. Should not have had to do that. I DO NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Cullen was my life saver. When no one else knew what was wrong he was able to diagnosis and fix. I couldn't have asked for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Excellent bedside manner. Have recommended many times.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Michael P. Cullen's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1989)

GHI