Ratings for Dr. Michael Sherman

My four children all received exceptional care from Dr. Sherman and his staff. He was always on time for appointments and treated my children and myself with resect and concern. he even leaves his home phone number on the machine at his office incase of emergencies! A great experience with a brat orthodontist!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

We went to Dr. Sherman for a consultation and he suggested we upgrade our braces to use some technology that speeds up treatment time. When we went for other opinions, the other orthodontists quoted the same treatment times without the additional expense so I'm not quite sure what exactly we would be paying for and if it's even worth it.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I'm quite surprised at the number of negative complaints, I find Dr. Sherman, and the entire staff to be completely professional, engaging and all around, very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone, and to anyone that has had a problem with them...Dr. Sherman and the staff aren't the problem :)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Excellent Doctor but prices are very high. Staff is very nice but the other orthodontist is not very good at her job. my mouth always hurts and we always have a problem so she has to call docter sherman over to o it for her

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Sherman might be an OK doctor, but he loves money too much: we have almost ended with an unnecessary surgery, good we went for a second opinion. One of the secretaries is simply rude. There are plenty of orthodontists around, better look for somebody else.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I was welcomed here and had a great time going to this office. I'm glad I have had this experiance especially having it with the amazing people here!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Both of my children are currently in treatment with Dr.Sherman. What an amazing experience - appointments are punctual, staff is so friendly and accommodating, and emergencies are taken care of asap. The team is very helpful in explaining each stage of treatment. Would recommend Dr.Sherman to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My sister and I are very grateful for these wonderful people for giving us amazing smiles

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My 4 children each saw Dr. Sherman. He and his staff were kind, caring and very professional. ALL of my children's smiles are BEAUTIFUL because of the excellent job Dr. Sherman and his staff did! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Sherman.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

don't believe any of the negative comments- Great orthodontist and staff. Gentle manner and genuine concern for my child. Even willing to correct her teeth after her braces were removed because she wasn't satisfied with the look of one tooth! He has even seen my child in an emergency without having to wait and he even provides his home number!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016