Ratings for Dr. Stephen Wolman

Brilliant doctor. I've been his patient for over 40 years. Dr. Wolman and his assistant Anne are the best team in Toronto.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Doctor Wolman is as good as it gets. I truly trust him and he has helped me for over 10 years. Yes he will always be late for an appointment but he takes his time with every patient you cant hold that against him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Dr. Wolman and Ann I trust with my life. He is the kindest, caring Dr as I live with Gastro Illnesses. Ann is a very competent, professional and caring. He diagnosed me when I was misdiagnosed. We work together as a team.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Wolman is pure genius! If you want a doctor that knows his stuff, it’s this man. I have been his patient for almost 15 years. He and his receptionist Anne are a dream team. Thanks dr. Wolman and Anne for every positive experience I have had.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Wolman has been my doctor for close to 30 years. He and Anne are both knowledgeable, professional and caring. Dr. Wolman is often running behind, but that is because he takes the time to talk with his chronically ill patients and answer any questions that may arise. Some feel that he lacks bedside manner, and is a bit quirky. I appreciate this about him, as it also makes him relatable and human. He is a well rounded physician who is highly knowledgeable and modest in the sense that he realizes that he does not have all the answers, as is the nature of his area of medicine. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Wolman and Anne make an amazing team. He is the best, most knowledgeable doctor I know. I trust him 100% and he helped me when my other gastroenterologist basically gave up on me. Anne is super nice and always returns calls in a timely manner. I’m am truly blessed to have these two people helping me to get through life with ulcerative colitis

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

amazing doctor understand and goes above and beyond his duties always caring about the patient and there health

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I am in Dr. Wolman's GI care since 2002. During this time his staff treated me always with respect, I was always admitted at the assigned appointment time, and found Dr. Wolman utmost caring and attentive. He took his time to explain the procedure(s) performed, and made sure that I felt comfortable and at ease during those procedures . He is definitely one of the best health care professionals I ever had the privilege being treated by, inspiring trust and confidence in a relaxed and friendly manner.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Wolman is the BEST! Truly brillant. He requested certain tests on my daughter that no other doctor had ever thought of, after having been sent to many others. Turns out this was exactly what she has. I have total faith in him for any procedures or medications and particularly diagnosis. He has a lovely manner and doesn't ever make you feel as though he is rushing your appointment. He has an incredible efficient assistant Anne.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

dr. Wolman is an excellent Dr. I have been going to him for 30 years. He has an excellent bedside manor and does not hurry when you get into his office. I would recommend him100%. Anne is a wonderful help and always quick to response to phone calls.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016