Ratings for Dr. Nasrin Mansuripur

Super friendly and genuine person. It's really been a pleasurable couple of experiences with her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Been my dentist for a couple years now and she really knows what she is doing. I have had pleasant encounters with Dr Mansuripur but at times I find her staff to be in bit of rush. They filed some wrong paper work once and I had to come in to fix it. Other than that, great clinic.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Thank you Dr. Mansuripur for everything you have done for me over the years. She is amazingly warm, kind, and really amazing. I have had a plethora of oral issues over the years and she has been with me every step of the way. I love you Dr. Mansuripur Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I had two implants , a root canal and two crowns at this clinic. I can say with no hesitation that dr. Mansuripur is the most caring and capable dentist I have seen . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

This dentist is extremely knowlegable and a very calm lady very sensitive to patient pain and just fear of dental work. I will stick with her for a long time to come as I believe she makes dental work as easy as it can b

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

This clinic, dentist and just the entire complex as a whole has had a tremendous impact on the Coal harbour community. Residing in this area for almost 8 years, a facility with this kind of talent and beauty was highly needed in my opinion. I have gone in several times now to this dentist and have been absolutely thrilled by not only her work, but this staff. Thank you for your continued hard work, and amazing help every time i have been in.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Highly capable and amazingly knowledgable. Really enjoyed having her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Recently started going to this doctor, I was happy with my first impressions and she seems to have the making for a great dentist. Further visits will hopefully only solidify my impressions.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Over the course of two years, I have gone in for two root canals, and filling. my daughter has had so far two fillings and she recently started talking to me about a pain in her tooth this morning. I am saying this because my family and i have much experience with Dr. Mansuripur and I am glad to say it has never been bad. She has always been incredibly kind about everything, and I can just tell she is a genuine person out of the office as well. Dr. Mansuripur is really a great doctor and seems like an equally great person.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

A friend of mine that has also been Dr. Mansuripur's patient for a couple of years told me about this website and how some people were actually giving her a bad name... need less to say I think she already gave her opinion so I felt inclined to share as well:) Dr. Mansuripur is absolutely amazing! I have honestly never had a bad experience dealing with her or any of her staff. Some of the things said earlier were in my opinion just wrong. I have never gotten a sense of her money hunger and her work has always been spot on. Go in and give her a chance, really amazing Dentist!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014