Ratings for Dr. Nasrin Mansuripur

Had 2 crown done here, as well as regular check ups. I can't even begin to say enough good things about this dentist. She is really a miracle. My nephew was looking for a dentist and I brought him to Dr. Mansuripur. Her staff was very funny with him while she worked slowly and gave constant breaks to minimize the pain. I just wanted to thank you for your hard work and thank you for all you have done for my family and I over the years. Much Love Dr. Mansuripur!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Was in incredible pain before coming in. I am happy to say, Dr. Mansuripur slowly and methodically explained my situation and proceeded to fix it as quickly and smoothly as she could. I can't say I would recommend any one have to endure a root canal but she helped to minimize the stress. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Super friendly and genuine person. It's really been a pleasurable couple of experiences with her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Been my dentist for a couple years now and she really knows what she is doing. I have had pleasant encounters with Dr Mansuripur but at times I find her staff to be in bit of rush. They filed some wrong paper work once and I had to come in to fix it. Other than that, great clinic.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Thank you Dr. Mansuripur for everything you have done for me over the years. She is amazingly warm, kind, and really amazing. I have had a plethora of oral issues over the years and she has been with me every step of the way. I love you Dr. Mansuripur Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I had two implants , a root canal and two crowns at this clinic. I can say with no hesitation that dr. Mansuripur is the most caring and capable dentist I have seen . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

This dentist is extremely knowlegable and a very calm lady very sensitive to patient pain and just fear of dental work. I will stick with her for a long time to come as I believe she makes dental work as easy as it can b

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

This clinic, dentist and just the entire complex as a whole has had a tremendous impact on the Coal harbour community. Residing in this area for almost 8 years, a facility with this kind of talent and beauty was highly needed in my opinion. I have gone in several times now to this dentist and have been absolutely thrilled by not only her work, but this staff. Thank you for your continued hard work, and amazing help every time i have been in.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Highly capable and amazingly knowledgable. Really enjoyed having her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Recently started going to this doctor, I was happy with my first impressions and she seems to have the making for a great dentist. Further visits will hopefully only solidify my impressions.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014