Ratings for Dr. Donald C. Kellner

I think Dr. Kellner has Parkinson’s or something, not a combo you want in your dentist, he rushes you out of the office, does a half way job and doesn’t seem to give a care about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Awful. Dr. Kellner's appearance is unkempt at best, and his professionalism leaves a lot to be desired. He overcharged for my husband's wisdom tooth extraction--to be refunded--and conveniently "lost" his chart. He performed a simple filling replacement which ended up causing a terrible infection, which led to a root canal. We refused to pay for the filling, stating that we had a credit with the office because of my husband's extraction. We were met with the threat of being sent to collections. Just stay away. The whole experience is unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very bad experience. Dr. Donald is rude,unprofessional and just wants to take your money. He yelled at me to the point that tears came down my face and I.m a 35years old. the place is old,unsanitary and dirty. Please save yourself money and time and try other dentist.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Ilove the girls Jessica very Professional the Bilingual skills are awesome... Donald funny but knows his profession.. I

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

To start off I have to say I love the dentist, but after my experience with Dr. Kellner I'm scared to go through that again. The office is very dirty and not together - the walls have duck tape on the cracks. The staff is rude and the one hygienist I had didn't know how to speak English. Dr. Kellner is sloppy and his hand shakes uncontrollably, I was nervous while he was cleaning my teeth. He barely gave me any feedback after my cleaning and when I asked him a question he seemed like he didn't want to take the time to answer me. My teeth cleaning was done in 15 minutes which was way too fast for a teeth cleaning. It was poorly done and I will never go there again. Whatever you do, DO NOT GO HERE. Seriously.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

My daughter got hit by a brick while playing outside and I brought my daughter in to get looked at. Her first time seeing a male dentist and I may say she was very receptive to him. He explained after his assistant took x-rays that she needed to have two root canals on her lower front teeth and asked if it would be ok to wait since it was an unscheduled appointment and the receptionist gladly told us we'd be seen no matter what. We waited, he explained in detail to my 9yr old daughter what he was doing every step of the way and no peep from her was heard. Staff was friendly, office was clean and they made sure before we left to answer any questions we had. Dr. Donald is how we call him and we have been happy since then and have sending other friends over to the office. For an older working dentist he really made my kid feel comfortable. Thankful we found this office!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

The office is trapped in the 70's. they are not organized, as on both occasions I have either had to wait in the chair or their "waiting room" which consists of 4 chairs, a tv that is never on and 2 cranky receptionists. Dr CRYSTAL Kellner is very friendly and does a good job. Dr. DONALD Kellner is the most shaky and stinky dentist I have ever met. The man reeks as if he hasn't bathed in a week, and seeing as how his arm is usually raised in front of your face you get a nice whiff about every 5 seconds. The shakiness made me very nervous, it seems as if his body is telling him to retire but he refuses. I would not recommend his service to anyone I know and honestly would be embarrassed to tell anyone that on two occasions I have sat through his shakes and stench because they were the only dentist in the area that accepted my insurance. I'd rather suffer through a cavity than sit through another session with him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

staff was really nice and helpful, had all my teeth taken out by the doctor, he was pretty quick and good at getting them out for me. i later had dentures made and love my new smile! yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but i am extremely grateful for he was very nice to me.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

I agree 100% with some of these other postings. Dr. Kellner would put his hands in my mouth at times with no gloves on and drink his cans of diet pop while working on mine and other patients teeth. He keeps his paper towels on a dusty/dirty window sill. His gown was always dirty every time i would go there. The lead vest they put over you had white stains on it that they never even attempted to wipe off. He would get mad when i would gag due to them jamming things down my throat. No high tech equipment used at all, so now i have to pay a new dentist to redo all of the crowns he put on. Due to small gaps at the base of the crown. Charged me a fee for not showing up on a saturday even though i did show up but they decided they wanted to leave for the day early. Save yourself the heartache that i have dealth with and go somewhere else. TRUST ME AND THE OTHERS ON HERE... It is all true!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

I had a highly unsatisfactory experience during my one single visit to Dr. Kellner’s clinic. His clinic is really shabby and his own appearance (obese, unkempt with a few days worth of stubble) matched the clinic’s appearance. Problem doesn’t stop at cleanliness or appearance. He took my full mouth X-ray and offered no assessment of the condition of my teeth and straightway proceeded with the cleaning. After the cleaning he jumped to another patient and through his nurse asked me to come back for a filling later. I had my doubts about the need for any fillings so I called him back to discuss the condition of my teeth. He was unnecessarily rushing through our 5 minute long conversation citing patient commitments and offered no sound reasons for having THREE fillings done. Frustrated, I transferred my file to a dentist I found through the Consumers CHECKBOOK database at my local library. The new dentist looked at the X-rays and said no fillings are necessary.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009