Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Abbott

Dr. Abbott is such a gentle Dr. I have my neck fused and had not found relief in any other therapy offices in town. His approach is non aggressive and he has genuine care in seeing each patient make a full recovery. I have the best massages I've ever had in Alaska and in the lower 48. I've actually have gotten instant relief with the massage therapy I am happy to report. I now bring my whole family to Dr. Abbott and everyone in our household is much more better because of there great services! Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr Abbott is careful and conservative in his treatment. He believes in empowering the patient to live in a manner that lessens the need for ongoing care. He is kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Abbott is the best Chiropractor I've ever been to, and that's a LOT. He's tender and caring and will not manipulate someone whose case he feels is too far advanced, choosing to use less invasive means.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Richard E. Abbott's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1984)