Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Bono

This Dr is the biggest PUTZ!! He claims that he's the best. Yet in rehabilitation they called him Dr.Hacker. Not only is he an arrogant loser but ruined my back!! A man I know recently committed suicide because how badly he destroyed him. A disgrace to other people in the field

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Bono was very professional and surgery was successful. He answers all questions and concerns. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I will be having a very serious surgery on Aug.15.. By doctor bono I will finish rate after for now excellent

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Bono was amazing. I suffered for YEARS with neck issues before finally seeing a specialist (Dr. Bono). He was calm, knowledgeable, direct, caring, patient and skilled. He gave me my life back! I don't even think about my neck anymore, and I had two discs replaced, arthritis, all kinds of problems. I absolutely, totally recommend Dr. Bono. I was very happy with his care and skill level.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Don't waste your time... condescending holier than thou A number one a-hole! Doesn't give 2 rats arses about you or your pain. ..he can't see past his 'greatness' you'll be very sorry and disappointed if your hoping to see a Dr that understands the pain you are suffering with...

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Terrible bedside manner , bad attitude , left me in preop for 5 hours , then told me he wasn't doing the surgery , very arrogant , would not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Prior to having my family doctor, (Nathan Bloch, DO recommending Dr. Bono; I was in constant (MAJOR) pain and uncontrolled blood pressure. After second visit and his reviewing my myelogram found I was a few months from being in a wheel chair....... His recommendation was immediate surgery. I am in my sixth week post-op; and my blood pressure has returned to low normal (111/56) and the pain that I had prior to surgery is now gone. Still have muscle pain from not using them for five weeks but it is a pain that will be gone shortly. Would I recommend Dr. Bono for your spinal surgery: =100%+++++ Plus being an excellent surgeon; PLUS he is just an honestly good person. Should you need any more information about a pending surgery for spinal concerns, feel free to contact me: (billw36@hotmail.com) Be Blessed All.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

wonderful neck surgeon, wish I had gone to Dr. Bono a few years ago, probably wouldn't have had pain shots for those years!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Fantastic spine surgeon. Got a great result with bi-level lumbar fusions and laminectomies using minimally invasive surgery. Another highly respected surgeon had recommended open surgery requiring a much longer recovery period.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Straight to the point! Clear and concise diagnosis and treatment plan. Have already recommended to a co-worker suffering from back pain.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Peter L. Bono's Credentials

• Arabic

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet