Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Bono

I will be having a very serious surgery on Aug.15.. By doctor bono I will finish rate after for now excellent

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Bono was amazing. I suffered for YEARS with neck issues before finally seeing a specialist (Dr. Bono). He was calm, knowledgeable, direct, caring, patient and skilled. He gave me my life back! I don't even think about my neck anymore, and I had two discs replaced, arthritis, all kinds of problems. I absolutely, totally recommend Dr. Bono. I was very happy with his care and skill level.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Don't waste your time... condescending holier than thou A number one a-hole! Doesn't give 2 rats arses about you or your pain. ..he can't see past his 'greatness' you'll be very sorry and disappointed if your hoping to see a Dr that understands the pain you are suffering with...

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Terrible bedside manner , bad attitude , left me in preop for 5 hours , then told me he wasn't doing the surgery , very arrogant , would not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Prior to having my family doctor, (Nathan Bloch, DO recommending Dr. Bono; I was in constant (MAJOR) pain and uncontrolled blood pressure. After second visit and his reviewing my myelogram found I was a few months from being in a wheel chair....... His recommendation was immediate surgery. I am in my sixth week post-op; and my blood pressure has returned to low normal (111/56) and the pain that I had prior to surgery is now gone. Still have muscle pain from not using them for five weeks but it is a pain that will be gone shortly. Would I recommend Dr. Bono for your spinal surgery: =100%+++++ Plus being an excellent surgeon; PLUS he is just an honestly good person. Should you need any more information about a pending surgery for spinal concerns, feel free to contact me: (billw36@hotmail.com) Be Blessed All.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

wonderful neck surgeon, wish I had gone to Dr. Bono a few years ago, probably wouldn't have had pain shots for those years!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Fantastic spine surgeon. Got a great result with bi-level lumbar fusions and laminectomies using minimally invasive surgery. Another highly respected surgeon had recommended open surgery requiring a much longer recovery period.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Straight to the point! Clear and concise diagnosis and treatment plan. Have already recommended to a co-worker suffering from back pain.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Bono by Dr Steven Arbit who is in sports medicine due to cervical stenosis. From the first time I met with Dr. Bono I immediately felt comfortable confident and respected. Dr. Bono was very thorough patient and kind. He never made me feel like he was in a hurry or that any of my questions or concerns were not valid. Subsequently he recommended surgery to correct my cervical issue. My surgery and follow up went great. Unfortunately I needed a 2nd surgery 9 months later because I did not fully fuse. The 2nd surgery ultimately corrected my problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Bono and I have 100 percent trust in his abilities as a surgeon and in his opinion for treatment . His staff is exceptional and always helpful. Anyone considering neck or back surgery should consider consulting with Dr. Bono prior to selecting a surgeon. He is a fantastic surgeon and he defines integrity.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Wasn't notified of teenage son's positive bone scan showing a vertebral fracture until 10 weeks after test performed! Dr. Bono was adamant that this test be done at Providence Park so that he could promptly get the results if there was a problem without delaying treatment. What a joke! I found out about my son's fracture only by "accident" when I took him to our PCP for a sports physical. During these 10 weeks of not knowing about this fracture, my son was actively training and lifting weights!I was told by Bono's staff that there would be NO financial implications whatsoever by having this test done at Providence Pk opposed to at my own place of employment (another hospital). I had to pay a bill for $520 for the deductible and co-pay for which BCBS refused to pay. I asked all the right questions & was given all the wrong info from Bono's staff! Knowing how angry I was, Bono ordered a CT scan which was done the next day. Later, he couldn't even remember he had ordered this test!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Peter L. Bono's Credentials

• Arabic

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI