Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Bono

I've had back issues for years. I chose Dr. Bono from a recommendation from another doctor but when I met him I knew he would be able to help me. What I appreciated is that he only did what needed to be done on my back surgery. Not only is he an excellent surgeon but he is compassionate. After surgery he kept track of my progress and set me up for some home care. Besides, I like his sense of humor. He feels I will never need another back surgery. I am more than grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Bono gave me my life back. I have spent the last 4 years dealing with other treatments, doctors and surgeons, only to have the pain continue and get worse. Now, 2 weeks post surgery with Dr. Bono and I am walking again and pain free. He receives my highest recommendation. Thank you Dr. Bono!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Bono gave me my life back after my back surgery. After being inactive for several years due to back pain I am now mobile and able to do things again!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Bono did a wonderful job and we like to thank him very much and would recommend him to anybody thanks again Pam is doing well and I'm glad you did a great job thank you Tim and Pam

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Bono did a microdisectomy of my lower back last June (2016). Prior to surgery I walked with a cane in constant pain. 3 hours after surgery, I walked out of the hospital pan free and have been this way since the surgery. I found his staff, Providence Hospital, and Dr Bono very professional at all times. I would rate him 5 of 5 stars

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

This Dr is the biggest PUTZ!! He claims that he's the best. Yet in rehabilitation they called him Dr.Hacker. Not only is he an arrogant loser but ruined my back!! A man I know recently committed suicide because how badly he destroyed him. A disgrace to other people in the field

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Bono was very professional and surgery was successful. He answers all questions and concerns. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I will be having a very serious surgery on Aug.15.. By doctor bono I will finish rate after for now excellent

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Bono was amazing. I suffered for YEARS with neck issues before finally seeing a specialist (Dr. Bono). He was calm, knowledgeable, direct, caring, patient and skilled. He gave me my life back! I don't even think about my neck anymore, and I had two discs replaced, arthritis, all kinds of problems. I absolutely, totally recommend Dr. Bono. I was very happy with his care and skill level.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Don't waste your time... condescending holier than thou A number one a-hole! Doesn't give 2 rats arses about you or your pain. ..he can't see past his 'greatness' you'll be very sorry and disappointed if your hoping to see a Dr that understands the pain you are suffering with...

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Peter L. Bono's Credentials

• Arabic

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup