Ratings for Dr. Michael Perrotti

His "bedside" manner is non existent and within hours of having a procedure done at the hospital, my husband died from an aneurism .. blood clot caused by heavy bleeding from the "out patient" procedure. So I would avoid this doctor like the plague.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I have him to be a stand offish dr. I didn't get that great bed side manner feeling. I didn't like after surgery to get called to the desk and handed a phone. I prefer talking to a person face to face not a phone receiver.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I would have liked to give Dr. Perrotti a good review. He's normally a compassionate doctor, however, his staff is almost unreachable and when they don't do their jobs, he doesn't seem to be much more concerned about it than they are. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone who is looking for managing pain symptoms. Don't plan on anyone getting back to you in a timely manner. They think about themselves, not about the patient.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I found Dr. Perrotti to be a kind, caring, compassionate man... A great doctor and a wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I found Dr. Perotti to be the nicest doctor I have ever had. His concern,knowledge and care was by far best there could be. I trusted him immediately and was very comfortable going into my surgery. My surgery went well and his follow up care was fantastic. I am two weeks out of the hospital and doing well. Mine was a kidney problem andI would highly recommend Dr. Perotti for any kidney problems.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Doctor Perotti had the best bed side manner of any doctors I have seen. He is extremely polite, and gives his patients as much time that is needed. Matter of fact my very first visit with him went an hour after the office hours and all other staff including the check out staff had gone home for the night. His secretary Christine called me first thing in the morning to schedule my next appointment. Doctor Perotti was able to answer all of my question, was able to draw me pictures of what is normal vs my kidney cancer and thought way head in scheduling me so I was the only surgery that day so he could take as much time as he needed and also thought to set it up for December 30th. It is one of the slowest times of the year for hospitals (scheduled procedures) so I would be in a room by myself being able to discharge on the following Monday before a whole bunch of patients were admitted for their procedures. He was and continues to be one of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Perrotti is very kind and professional. I received high quality care from him as a patient. He takes the time to get to know you and treats you on a personal level

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Perrotti is the best Dr that has ever treated me. I had kidney cancer and he saved my life. He is kind,gentle and he really cares about his patients. I have several Drs but, Dr. Perrotti is by far the best of all of them. He is an awesome human being and he truly does God's work and he is so HANDSOME!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr. Michael Perrotti's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1990)

Kaiser-Permanente