Ratings for Dr. Bruce I. Tranmer

Dr. Tranmer is calming, listens, takes his time with not only you but your whole family. He saved my life performing a difficult brain AVM surgery after a bad bleed. I only trust him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I found Dr. Tranmer to be knowledgeable and helpful, but most of all compassionate during my consultation. He along with another surgeon performed a spinal fusion and even though I'm still in recovery I feel I had the very best surgeons. If you're looking for straight talk, down to earth terminology, thoroughness and complete understand, Tranmer is your man.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

He removed a tumor from my lower spine. Did a great job. Very friendly and intelligent.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Not only did this skilled physician save my life, numerous times, but is also one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever encountered. He is a brilliant surgeon and has a genuine concern for his patients. Kudos to Dr. Tranmer. He is what being a doctor is really about.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Saved my life. Is there more that can be said. Great individual. Has done a tremendous job for our State, establishing a team of neurosurgeons with depth and experience since his arrival.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! GO TO SOMEONE ELSE! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! YOU WILL REGRET IT! I DID!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr. Bruce I. Tranmer's Credentials

• Queens Univ, Fac Of Med, Kingston, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, VT