Ratings for Dr. Gihan N. Abdel Razik

I like Dr. Razik a lot. She is sweet and easy to talk to. I am lucky to have her as my psychiatrist

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety and I am pleased with the service I am receiving from her. I see a therapist at the same office and they have been a great help.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Hands down she is the best doctor I have ever seen. Always on time. Knowledgeable and explains things well. Easy to talk to, yet very professional. She changed my diagnosis and finally I am on medicines that work for me.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

She has been my psychiatrist for 5 years and she is truly wonderful

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I have been treated by many psychiatrists over the years. Dr. Razik is the best in my opinion out of all of them. She actually listens to me and is very empathetic. She prescribed a medicine that actually worked after changing my diagnosis. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Terrible MD. During my first appointment with her, she told me to grow up and stop acting like a baby then later said that my symptoms could not be to the severity that I was describing them because I "looked put-together" and had a professional career. Stated she would prescribe my meds I was currently taking and my pharmacy could contact her for refills, but 2-3 days later, she denied all refill requests from the pharmacy. Upon me calling her office, her staff stated that she would no longer see me and advised me to contact my insurance provider for a list of psychiatrists in the area. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Flat out told me that she didn't think I was depressed...

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Gihan N. Abdel Razik's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare