Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Small

Best doctor I have ever had. He listens, he's caring and very knowledgeable about many things. Thanks to him I got my life back.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I had a very bad experience with dr. Small. His preferred method of treatment was medicating. And more medicating. He was very quick to suggest medication and prescribed two medications at once. Then he wanted to increase dosages despite severe side effects and even add a 3rd medication. His talk therapy was not professional or helpful at all and I found that he had an ego and a dormant anger problem. I would not recommend Dr. Small.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

The office was very near I-71 and near Kenwood Mall, and on a bus route. I love how much attention to detail he shows, and how expert he and thorough. I never worry about him making a mistake or forgetting something. He makes an extra effort to get to know his patients and find out what they need. He always remembers me and makes me feel very important. I really liked that he took time to explain my treatment's risks and benefits clearly. He made sure that I understood everything before I started treatment. I've never seen anyone who is more respected by his peers and staff. The entire staff only had great things to say about working there, and it made me want to return all the more. This doctor spent over 3 hours with me on the first visit after seeing many other psychiatrists in the past, this one is the best.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Jonathan Small's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Assurant