Ratings for Dr. Carlos K. Cheng

I was diagnosed Bipolar by this doctor at Comprehensive Counseling after talking to her for half hour, and I told her I don't have any manic symptoms but she wouldn't listen. Got me taking Seroquel, Geodone, Lithium, Depakote and I just slept alot and couldn't function. Went to see Dr. Cheng at Access Counseling who said I have depression, put me on Zoloft and I am feeling totally better and back to my self.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have seen mental health for more than 20 years, and this doctor is the easiest to talk you, he cares about what you think and is always considerate with his time and smarts. I will never see anyone except him, and I told him that straight out.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

He has more knowledge about psychiatric medications and diagnoses than any of my former psychiatrist. He spends time with you, explains the risks and benefits from meds, and how to avoid destabilizing your mental health. Overall an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Most horrible experience I have had with a doctor. Absolutely does not know what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Carlos K. Cheng's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental