Ratings for Dr. Shital N. Parikh

I had a previous ACL surgery in 2012, following the surgery i experienced pain in the inside of my knee. My previous doctor did not give me an x-Ray or MRI and I was out for another 5-6 months. I then came to Dr. Parikh at Childrens and received an answer to my pain. Surgery went great, I learned what I was going on and what mostly likely happened. So far everything has been going great and I am pleased with the help that I am receiving.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Parikh has been an absolute blessing. Kolton developed an infection in his bone, and required a lot more treatment than a normal break. Through it all Dr. Parikh kept us informed and explained everything to us in a way that we understood. The nurses and doctors are very friendly and understanding to our concerns and made this experience as easy as possible.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Took daughter in, he didn't even look her over. Gave her a knee sleeve and said he'd see her again in three weeks. Went in with swelling and pain. Two days later still have sweeping and pain. He just didnt seem to care. Very frustrating to watch your 11 year old daughter still in pain without having a doctor to care!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Shital N. Parikh's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1995)