Ratings for Dr. Brent Huffman

When he was unable to properly dianose the cause for my headaches he said there was nothing else he could do and he referred me to the Cleaveland Clinic. After contacing them, it was clear I would have to make multiple trip to Cleaveland. I then tried on several occasions to contact Dr. Huffman about performing the required test here In Indianpolis before making the trip to cleaveland. He or his nurse would not return my calls. This went on for about 3 weeks. Finally a nurse filling in for the regular nurse returned my call and said that she heard the same story from multiple patience, but assured me she would place a note on his dest to call me. HE DID NOT. So please dont waste your time with this doctor, find one who actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Huffman. Very personable and takes you seriously. He diagnosed me with a rare condition and provided me with all the resources I needed to research and gain a better understanding of my condition. He was very thorough in his diagnosis, however he was not an alarmist and really set me at ease when undergoing some difficult tests in order to exclude a brain tumor. Very highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr. Brent Huffman's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)