Ratings for Dr. Jon D. Misch

The doc seems a little arrogant and laissez faire. I think maybe because I'm young I feel they don't take me seriously. But he's good for colds and such. If I had a serious problem, I'd go elsewhere

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Love this doc and staff! Very caring professional and knowledgable

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

The staff at the office is rude. Dr. is awful about calling in prescriptions. Our family is trying to find another doctor due to the problems we have experienced.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I have type 1 diabites and this man almost put me in my grave by refusing to allow me more than 4 test strips a day and telling me that since my A1C was 5.6 I do not need to test before shooting medicine. I had 5 bad hypoglycemic experiences because of this. He also changed my medicine without discussing the change with me.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I've been going to Jon Misch for a long time, and he always has a few minutes to just talk to you when you're there. He's a concerned, caring physician and on the rare occasions that he doesn't have an answer for you, he looks until he finds it. A nice office and a very good Doc.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr. Jon D. Misch's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1984)