Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Warner

Dr. Warner is very robotic and seems to repeat the same things at every visit, maybe due to many years of practice. She seems to care more about textbook and medical standards, than each patients individual circumstance and personal needs. While she is very knowledgeable, I wish she had taken my needs into consideration more during my treatment.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Our experience with Dr Warner was nothing short of excellent. She was friendly, personable and caring and took time to listen to and address our concerns. We felt very confident in her abilities and would highly recommend her. We found her Evanston secretaries rude and her nurse insensitive.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Warner is a very talented doctor. She delivered 2 of my children and is very professional and extremely knowledable. She not only is an excellent dr. but she also has a wonderful bedside manner. She is my favorite dr. of all time!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr. Susan L. Warner's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1980)